Honored Contributor

Killing Eve-Returns 2022

[ Edited ]

Another long wait for everyone's favorite psychopath.  Although it was hopeful that the season would resume later this year, the 4th and final season will not happen until 2022.

Since filming takes place in several places in Europe, filming last year was canceled due to, of course, COVID-19.

Looking forward to seeing everything tied up and Villanelle's outfits.

Bbc One Villanelle GIF by BBC - Find & Share on GIPHY

villanelle green golf outfit - Google Search | Golf outfit, Winter jackets,  Canada goose jackets

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Re: Killing Eve-Returns 2022

@Cakers3 wrote:

Another long wait for everyone's favorite psychopath.  Although it was hopeful that the season would resume later this year, the 4th and final season will not happen until 2022.

Since filming takes place in several places in Europe, filming last year was canceled due to, of course, COVID-19.

Looking forward to seeing everything tied up and Villanelle's outfits.

Bbc One Villanelle GIF by BBC - Find & Share on GIPHY

villanelle green golf outfit - Google Search | Golf outfit, Winter jackets,  Canada goose jackets

Remind me, please!!!

Is this the final season? I hope it won't have a sad ending. I love our psychopath.

Honored Contributor

Hoping a Villanelle spin-0ff series will be produced.

Honored Contributor

I hope that will be the final season. It was getting too weird in the last season. The show needs to end on a high note and not leave us feeling weirded out.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline   Yes it will be the final season.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I hope that will be the final season. It was getting too weird in the last season. The show needs to end on a high note and not leave us feeling weirded out.

@SilleeMee  A new writer has been brought on board for the final season so hopefully the show will have the punch it had in the first 2 seasons.

I agree last season didn't hold up as well.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deepwaterdotter   I don't know how well it would work with just Villanelle in the spin-off.  They might as well continue the original with Eve.

The spin-off is still being talked about but so far Carolyn and MI16 could be the storyline along with Villanelle's former bosses from The Twelve.