Trusted Contributor

Re: Killing Eve-Calling all Fans for Tonight 4/14 *SPOILERS*

@Cakers3
Thank you!
I think the woman Villanelle tripped in the bar was a random woman, not the wife of the guy that Villanelle murdered in the window. She wouldn't trip a paying client...oh wait...maybe she would.
Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@Cakers3
Thank you!
I think the woman Villanelle tripped in the bar was a random woman, not the wife of the guy that Villanelle murdered in the window. She wouldn't trip a paying client...oh wait...maybe she would.

@MarnieRez3   I agree-it was random. 

Didn't Konstantin say something about Villanelle losing her edge or something like that?

I think she did it to show she's still the same whacko. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

@Cakers3
Yes, smart @Cakers3 that's right...He said her affection for Eve had made her "soft," so Villanelle had to prove she was still a cray-cray assassin.
Trusted Contributor

I am so really late to the party with this post, but I hope all the smart and funny Killing Eve posters here heard/saw the news that JODIE COMER...A.K.A VILLANELLE...won the Emmy Award Sunday night for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama!

And, oh my, she beat some major heavyweights in her category, including her costar Sandra Oh, and the incredibly talented Viola Davis.

(Not sure if this was our last and most recent collection of posts about Killing Eve, but I know at one point we did discuss Comer's initial nomination.)

Viva Villanelle! 😀
Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3   OMgosh NO I didn't know this. I am thrilled. She beat out the big guys!!! Go, Jodie! I am so happy. I would be even happier if it started up again. Do you have a date? Probably still filming in England.

Thanks, "Cali"!

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline

Lol...you're welcome, 'Judi!' 💜

I know...I missed seeing the Emmys and forgot to tape them, so it wasn't until a read a wrap-up that I learned Jodie Comer had won. So glad! She's just so good at playing evil!

Not sure when the new season debuts, but I'm ready!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Her 'Thank You' speech upon winning the award was humble and charming, and very un-Villanelle like.  She appears to be a lovely person inside and out.