Trusted Contributor

Re: Killing Eve-Calling all Fans for Tonight 4/14 *SPOILERS*

There was a scene of The Ghost carrying cleaning equipment...what happened when she told the woman who answered the door that the regular cleaner wouldn't be there? I couldn't figure out who she was killing!
Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
There was a scene of The Ghost carrying cleaning equipment...what happened when she told the woman who answered the door that the regular cleaner wouldn't be there? I couldn't figure out who she was killing!

She was there to kill a secretary who worked for some big company who MI5 is investigating....Eve was just there questioning the man who owns it. @MarnieRez3 

Trusted Contributor

I googled "Hagelslag" ...the black sprinkles Villanelle had on her sandwich wrap in Amsterdam...apparently very common in the Dutch culture to put chocolate sprinkles on bread. I had no idea!
Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee
Oh! Thank you!! So The Ghost is killing the relatives of the former IT guy Poole. I didn't get that. Thanks so much!
Respected Contributor

?   The scene in Amsterdam when the crowd was watching what was happening in the window, there was a woman in the background who was standing and staring. She was young and tall as Villanelle and wore her hair like V sometimes does, and I think she had red hair. The scene went to this woman. Does anyone else remember her, or think there is any significance. It was a curious moment.

Honored Contributor

@chiclets wrote:

?   The scene in Amsterdam when the crowd was watching what was happening in the window, there was a woman in the background who was standing and staring. She was young and tall as Villanelle and wore her hair like V sometimes does, and I think she had red hair. The scene went to this woman. Does anyone else remember her, or think there is any significance. It was a curious moment.

My reasoning was that the woman was the wife of the man being tortured in the window.  She had ordered her husband's death.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Villanelle called Nico's school pretending to be a student and making a complaint against him.

Her intent is to break up that marriage; that is why she told Gemma to go after him when they were talking in the stairwell, smoking.

It's the usual mayhem by Villanelle; messing with Eve's life .

Wow, I missed that by a mile. 

Respected Contributor

@Judaline 

@deepwaterdotter 

?? The woman Villanelle tripped in the bar after she was asked if she had the situation under control.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@chiclets wrote:

My reasoning was that the woman was the wife of the man being tortured in the window.  She had ordered her husband's death.

@deepwaterdotter   You are right.  It was the wife and she had no expression on her face watching him dying.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@MarnieRez3 wrote:

She was there to kill a secretary who worked for some big company who MI5 is investigating....Eve was just there questioning the man who owns it. @MarnieRez3 

@SilleeMee @MarnieRez3   She was Alistair Peele's secretary.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh