Honored Contributor

Re: Killing Eve-Calling all Fans for Tonight 4/14 *SPOILERS*

[ Edited ]

I don't think we will ever actually see the person referred to as "the Ghost".  We will hear about her and see the repercussions of her actions, but never literally see what she looks like.  She will be like "Maris" in "Frazier".

Honored Contributor

Maybe V will eventually kill 'The Ghost'. I wouldn't put it past her.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I don't think we will ever actually see the person referred to as "the Ghost".  We will hear about her and see the repercussions of her actions, but never literally see what she looks like.  Se will be like "Maris" in "Frazier".

They showed the girl, just not her face.   A slight side view as she switched coffee cups for the poison one.  She was the office cleaning lady in last week's episode. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at Tue, Apr 23, 2019-7.03.18 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

Fellow Eve watchers:
DVR Alert...if you get the channel BBC AMERICA, Jodie Comer, who plays Villanelle, will be on The Graham Norton Show on Friday. It starts at 11 PM (on the West Coast.) It's a chat show from Britain. Enjoy!
Honored Contributor

That scene in Amsterdam was 'one for the books'.  My husband thinks that Villanelle and the Ghost  are the same person.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

That scene in Amsterdam was 'one for the books'.  My husband thinks that Villanelle and the Ghost  are the same person.

I'm sorry @deepwaterdotter , refresh my memory...what scene in Amsterdam? 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I'm sorry @deepwaterdotter , refresh my memory...what scene in Amsterdam? 

When you see tonight's episode, my comment will make more sense.  I don't want to ruin anything for those who haven't yet seen the latest episode.

Trusted Contributor

@deepwaterdotter 

May I send my MOST sincere thanks to you for honoring your fellow posters in other time zones by NOT posting any spoliers prior to our airtime out West?

Grateful to you!

Thank you, my dear! The world needs more considerate and thoughtful people like you.  

(Now I can't wait to see the Amsterdam scene to which you are referring!) 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That scene in Amsterdam must have been 'made for TV' because when that kind of thing happens irl, it's much more horrific than what was shown in that scene...just sayin'. But the scene was very graphic nonetheless.

Spoiler
If you've ever seen an animal get gutted while hanging, then you know what I'm talking about. Things from the inside come out.
Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee
Such a graphic scene. Very disturbing.
I do love fact that this show films all over Europe...the scenery is so lovely...and it helps break up all the violence and creepy stuff.
Villanelle in that pig costume was terrifying. And she is clearly crushed thinking that Eve has "forgotten" about her...if she only knew that all Eve DOES is think about her.