Trusted Contributor

Re: Killing Eve-Calling all Fans for Tonight 4/14 *SPOILERS*

@Cakers3
Oh no...No pigs must be harmed! I love pigs! 💚
Trusted Contributor

I just saw Jodie Comer (Villanelle ) on a talk show and she has an extremely heavy Liverpool accent! I never realized she was British.
Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@ Mz iMac

Lolololol! Love that line!

SPOILER BELOW
SPOILER BELOW
SPOILER BELOW:

It's not enough we have to worry about psychopath Villanelle...now there is ANOTHER killer on the loose??! Crazy!
Of all the Good Samaritans in all the world...Villanelle picks the one that is a fellow psychopath! She got her revenge with the knitting needle. Do you think his MOTHER added the lovely touch with the toilet brush??
She certainly had a lot to be angry about after being locked up by him.

@MarnieRez3   Villanelle left the toilet brush for Eve.

In Season 1 when Villanelle was in Eve's house-Eve had run into the bathroom and was trying to fend off Villanelle with a toilet brush.

This what I love about this show-grisly and frightening but with comedy relief.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

@Cakers3
Omg...Thank you, smart woman, for explaining that reference!! I didn't remember the toilet brush from Season 1! You are on top of the details!
I like how Villanelle left a half-biten apple for Eve in the hand of the murdered hospital patient. Clever show! Scary psychopath...with a macabre sense of humor.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@Cakers3
Omg...Thank you, smart woman, for explaining that reference!! I didn't remember the toilet brush from Season 1! You are on top of the details!
I like how Villanelle left a half-biten apple for Eve in the hand of the murdered hospital patient. Clever show! Scary psychopath...with a macabre sense of humor.

@MarnieRez3   Actually I had to look it up.  LOL

I figured it was a clue but wasn't sure.

Trusted Contributor

@Cakers3
Oh too funny, my friend! Thanks for coming clean!! No shame in googling!! I love and appreciate your honesty!
♥️
Honored Contributor

Thank you for the spoiler alert. I really appreciate gestures like that. Will watch-trying to find a quiet time-and get back to you.  I've got chills right now and I'm not kidding.

Honored Contributor

I watched-good show as always. Villanelle looked so cute at the gate of the school with her high collared dress and hair French braided! But I guess she was just casing the joint and found out how teacher's really dress today.

I'm hoping Eve doesn't take that advice about making Villanelle hate her instead of love her. She'd be digging her own grave.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

I watched-good show as always. Villanelle looked so cute at the gate of the school with her high collared dress and hair French braided! But I guess she was just casing the joint and found out how teacher's really dress today.

I'm hoping Eve doesn't take that advice about making Villanelle hate her instead of love her. She'd be digging her own grave.

I thought V was at that school scoping out Eve's hubby, Niko, talking to that young woman teacher in the schoolyard...seemed to me those two were flirting with each other. V later asked for a cig from that woman and inquired about Niko. I think I got that right...?  V's working on driving a wedge.

Honored Contributor

Villanelle called Nico's school pretending to be a student and making a complaint against him.

Her intent is to break up that marriage; that is why she told Gemma to go after him when they were talking in the stairwell, smoking.

It's the usual mayhem by Villanelle; messing with Eve's life .