Honored Contributor

Re: Killing Eve-Calling all Fans for Tonight 4/14 *SPOILERS*

I LOVE this show. I record it on Sundays and watch it ASAP. I like to have the tv all to myself when I watch it but sometimes I wish someone was with me, lol.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:
Spoiler
New handler & a new female assassin.

Villanelle is going to be pi$$ed off!!!!!!

@Mz iMac   I had a feeling Konstantin was still alive, too. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

@ Mz iMac

Lolololol! Love that line!

SPOILER BELOW
SPOILER BELOW
SPOILER BELOW:

It's not enough we have to worry about psychopath Villanelle...now there is ANOTHER killer on the loose??! Crazy!
Of all the Good Samaritans in all the world...Villanelle picks the one that is a fellow psychopath! She got her revenge with the knitting needle. Do you think his MOTHER added the lovely touch with the toilet brush??
She certainly had a lot to be angry about after being locked up by him.
Trusted Contributor

@Cakers3 Really?
I did not see that one coming!
I thought Konstantin was very dead in that tearoom scene with his daughter being held hostage by Villanelle.
Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@Cakers3Really?
I did not see that one coming!
I thought Konstantin was very dead in that tearoom scene with his daughter being held hostage by Villanelle.

@MarnieRez3   I did too but he was never officially declared dead if I remember correctly.  Or else they claimed he was dead so that he could switch sides and work for Carolyn.  I'm not so keen on her just yet-she seems to be cosy with people like Konstantin.

I really do not like Villanelle's new handler.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline
Lololol...I'm with you, sistah!
I live with a Game of Thrones family, so I'm constantly watching Killing Eve in another room...alone. I ALWAYS leave a light on when I watch it. Creepy show with grisly surprises and surreal images at every turn.
Although...I did love the scene last week when Eve bought several pounds of candy in the airport after stabbing Villanelle, and then proceeded to compulsively eat it piece by piece. I can relate to stress eating! 🍬🍭🍬
Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@Judaline
Lololol...I'm with you, sistah!
I live with a Game of Thrones family, so I'm constantly watching Killing Eve in another room...alone. I ALWAYS leave a light on when I watch it. Creepy show with grisly surprises and surreal images at every turn.
Although...I did love the scene last week when Eve bought several pounds of candy in the airport after stabbing Villanelle, and then proceeded to compulsively eat it piece by piece. I can relate to stress eating! 🍬🍭🍬

@MarnieRez3   And when the young boy went to take a piece that had fallen she stopped him!!   LOLOLOL

Trusted Contributor

@Cakers3
Wow, yes, agreed, that new handler looks positively sadistic.
I don't know about Carolyn either...I suppose she could be part of The Twelve, the group of evil-doers they are constantly referencing. She is definitely involved personally with Konstantin. (She also was involved with that clandestine prison visit.) I always think she is hiding something from Eve...and her son, especially when they were all together in London.
I think The Q should carry her pig placenta moisturizer! 😂
Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3   Oh barf!!!  I can imagine some pig farm where they breed just for this moisturizer.

Trusted Contributor

@Cakers3
Oh my gosh...I am laughing remembering that scene! I had forgotten that! She gave that little boy a look that said, "I'm gonna need EVERY piece of this candy, kid, so back off!"
Brilliant!
I would head straight for a sugar and carb binge after a day with Villanelle too!