Honored Contributor

Re: Kids Say the Darndest Things

I won't be watching saw the previews many times, and I am not a fan of hers, and I can't hardly tolerate her voice......

Valued Contributor

my  son was on that show with art   i was so embarresed  he asked him what does your dad do he said he walks up and down and people give him drinks  he was a mail man lol  he got a 50 buck check   and it was on again   hes now 62

Trusted Contributor

I loved Art Linkletter!  I thought Steve Harvey was too much about him and I tried to watch Tiffany but felt it was very much about her.  Turned my TV to another channel.  It seemed like she was in competition with other celebrities.  I thought...who cares???  I wanted to hear from the kids!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I was looking forward to this show, but stopped watching about half way through. I felt like it was rehearsed and coached, taking the fun and element of surprise out of it.

Tiffany Haddish managed to tone herself down a bit, but I still found her to be loud and obnoxious.  And who (besides her) really cares if she's friends with Taylor Swift anyway?haha

This show doesn't come close to what Art Linkletter had.  

Respected Contributor

I was looking forward to this because I loved Art Linkletter & the kids. I was so disappointed as the host thought it was all about her. And how many times can someone change clothes in an hour.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We watched the Art Linkletter show and I actually remember one of the kids when AL asked him where he slept at night.  His answer was “I sleep with mommy, except when Uncle Steve comes over.”  It was hysterical !!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I’ll throw my two cents in.  When I saw the movie ‘Girls’ Trip, I loved it.  Tiffany was so funny.  But what I realized later, after she did the talk show circuit, was that I can only take her in small doses.  She’s always loud and vulgar and tries too hard to be funny.  Well, she is funny but nobody has to be funny with every other line.  I’m very surprised that she was chosen for a kid’s show.  Might as well have gotten Kathy Griffin.

But then, I was surprised when Steve Harvey was the host as well.  I don’t watch him on anything because I don’t like his personality off camera.  I admit that I only know what I read and maybe I’ve just happened to read his bad press and not the good press.  Sure would like to know why he was replaced on this show as well as his talk show that Kelly Clarkson took over.  Yep...I’m nosy, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

No I did not and never will watch, I can not tolerate Tiffany Haddish

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@jellyBEAN, Celebrity Family Feud wasn't on last night because it's extended summer run is over. Same with the Pyramid and To Tell the Truth.

And I think it's terrible how they treated Steve Harvey. They didn't even have the decency to tell him in person about his talk show cancellation and that TH was replacing him on the kiddie show. They're tossing around all kinds of excuses for that, but I'm not buying them.

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I’ll throw my two cents in.  When I saw the movie ‘Girls’ Trip, I loved it.  Tiffany was so funny.  But what I realized later, after she did the talk show circuit, was that I can only take her in small doses.  She’s always loud and vulgar and tries too hard to be funny.  Well, she is funny but nobody has to be funny with every other line.  I’m very surprised that she was chosen for a kid’s show.  Might as well have gotten Kathy Griffin.

But then, I was surprised when Steve Harvey was the host as well.  I don’t watch him on anything because I do t like his personality off camera.  I admit that I only know what I read and maybe I’ve just happen to read his bad press and not the good press.  Sure would like to know why he was replaced on this show as well as his talk show that Kelly Clarkson took over.  Yep...I’m nosy, lol.

@Mmsfoxxie  I watched the Steve Harvey Show for years and I can attest to him being wonderful with kids.   Now if he were the host for the new one I wouldn't hesitate to watch it.  I too am wondering what is going on with him, he seems to be dropping away from everything.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam