Honored Contributor

Kids Baking Championship on now, new season

Food Network 

Sorry for the late notice.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kids Baking Championship on now, new season

Have been watching the repeats and can't wait for the new season.  Love the show.  Only difficult part is when one of the talented kids get eliminated

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love watching how talented these kids are....fun to watch...

Trusted Contributor

I'm new to this show and really like it!  I LOVED the holiday baking championship, too!  It always amazes me how talented everyone is.

Esteemed Contributor

Also a fan of the show - and I usually don't like many of these kids' shows.  But, I love Valerie and Duff with the kids!

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

Also a fan of the show - and I usually don't like many of these kids' shows.  But, I love Valerie and Duff with the kids!

Me too and like you I'm not a fan of the Junior versions of anything Food Network puts on.

I wish they would find someone to replace Valerie.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy this show so much and watch it every year it comes out.  These kids are so talented.  For some reason Beverly is getting on my nerves already.  LOL.  Michael is from MD and sorry that he left so soon but his cake was a mess but glad that the kids all came together and helped him.  Gareth is from Gaithersburg, MD, which is practically 5 minutes away from where I live.  Alex seems so grown up.  Not sure if it's the way he talks or what. 

Also watch Top Chef Jr. and Master Chef Jr.  Fox still hasn't announced when it will be returning though.