Honored Contributor

Re: Khloe K's New Lips, Oh No!

What was that Kylie Jenner lip challenge?  People were using suction via a glass or something to see how their lips would puff up, OMG I saw some and they were, well, too puffed and damaged for words!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

Why don't these girls just go around nude so everyone can see their fake big boobs, big butts, and inflated lips.  I do not think any of them look beautiful.  Kendall is the only one who looks normal.

Respected Contributor

Everytime I see her (in photos) she has a sadness about her.   I feel very bad for her.

Honored Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:

Why don't these girls just go around nude so everyone can see their fake big boobs, big butts, and inflated lips.  I do not think any of them look beautiful.  Kendall is the only one who looks normal.

@Jinlei 

I agree with your post, except you forgot the 'fake' in front of big butts.

I think Kendall is the only one in this family that may not be suffering from body dysmorphic disorder.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Maybe she's using this fine QVC product.  It only last for 4 hours according to the vendor.

JuvaLips Device with Lip Plumping Serum & Accessories - A374171

Honored Contributor

Well, she now has trout-lips. Where do they get the idea that this looks good? I would sue a dr who left my lips looking like that...but she is probably pleased with the look. Can she even talk now?
Honored Contributor

Her lips are not attractive. Period.
Trusted Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@KingstonsMom  she can keep the lips. I'd like the sunglasses.

AND I like that hair!  Ditch the Lips

Honored Contributor

I think Kendall is the only one who hasn't had a lot of things done....I am not a fan of those lip injections, as I have not seen anyone who looks normal with them.....I was just remarking about Robin Meade from HLN on the Morning Express, she looks like The Joker with hers.....

Most of these women are already attractive, no need to do that, but for some reason they keep doing it....I think Nicole Kidman for a while was going overboard getting things done, it looks as if she has stopped and she looks much beter. Hope it continues...

I know it's Hollywood and they have to keep their looks up, but to what extreme, and when does it stop? So many of these women look like caricatures of themselves......sad in my opinion....But to each their own!

Honored Contributor

I don’t follow the K family, but am not a fan of this look on anyone.   

One of our local news reporters has done something to enhance her lips, and keeps them wet and shiny with lipgloss.   I will actually turn the channel to avoid looking at her during the news, as I do not see pretty luscious lips, which is the look she’s aiming for.   I just see big oversized lips that look oozy, as infected.   She is a beautiful girl, but her duck lips are not a nice feature in my opinion.