Honored Contributor

Re: Khloe K's New Lips, Oh No!

I think she looks lovely.

Honored Contributor

I guess they must think it looks good. I don't. It reminds me of an allergic reaction

Honored Contributor

She must have just had them done.  That's how they look when they are freshly injected.  My friend walks around with Donald Duck lips for about 2 weeks and then the filler settles.  Khloe's hair looks really pretty, love those curls. 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

She must have just had them done.  That's how they look when they are freshly injected.  My friend walks around with Donald Duck lips for about 2 weeks and then the filler settles.  Khloe's hair looks really pretty, love those curls. 

her hair changes every day... short , long. straight., curly, blond, black, and she is constantly fussing with it with her hands all the time... I get so tired of seeing her flip and adjust her hair as she sits and talks ... part of her being so self absorbed and consumed with how she appears every waking momment.    Lucky that the KarTRASHians can afford  a hair and  makeup person every day. 

Honored Contributor

Fearful Meghan's gonna get more pub than she does.  Gotta do something! 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

her hair changes every day... short , long. straight., curly, blond, black, and she is constantly fussing with it with her hands all the time... I get so tired of seeing her flip and adjust her hair as she sits and talks ... part of her being so self absorbed and consumed with how she appears every waking momment.    Lucky that the KarTRASHians can afford  a hair and  makeup person every day. 

I just saw some pics of her wig closet several days ago. She has a closet just for wigs and hair pieces/extensions.

Honored Contributor

Khloe's wig closet

image.png

Respected Contributor

I really like her hair in that photo but she can lose the lips. 

Respected Contributor

She actually has had these enhanced lips for a few years now. The first time I saw them was rather shocked but now they are just her normal look. Not a fan but hey they are not my lips.

Honored Contributor

She really looks like a blow fish.