Esteemed Contributor

Re: Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant With First Child

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Khloe's boyfriend, Tristan Tompson, has a 9 month old baby with a former girlfriend.  He's been dating Khloe for 1 year. 

When I heard the joyful news, the first thing I did was start counting on my fingers. 😯

Honored Contributor

To all the people involved in that show, the producers,, family who are making money over something  offensive, do us all a favor and leave the air waves.  Do some good with your money and live your lives privately because you really are meaningless in the scheme of things.  It isn't even entertainment, it's a pitiful group of dysfunction. My opinon.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Khloe's boyfriend, Tristan Tompson, has a 9 month old baby with a former girlfriend.  He's been dating Khloe for 1 year. 

Oopsie!

Well, that lowers my odds of success some!!  He's already on the hook for child support (and maybe visitation).  Why do women do this to themselves?

There are lots of unattatched men out there.  She should broaden her scope away from the NBA!  Of course, it's too late now with a baby on the way.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lapdog wrote:

Ok, so I went and looked this up. 

Khloes boyfriend just had a baby in December.  Named Prince.

And Blac Chyna's son with Tyga is named "King."  I had to go look it up because I thought it was also "Prince."  But this child is a King.

Her child with Rob Kardashian is named "Dream."

Hyacinth

Valued Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Oopsie!

Well, that lowers my odds of success some!!  He's already on the hook for child support (and maybe visitation).  Why do women do this to themselves?

There are lots of unattatched men out there.  She should broaden her scope away from the NBA!  Of course, it's too late now with a baby on the way.

Hyacinth

Theres always the NFL................or have they all done that already?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

and the baby drama, breakups and custody battles ought to keep in them in news for the next 5 years

Honored Contributor

@JobGirl. Actually, Kim did date Reggie Bush when he played for the New Orleans Saints. 😉

Super Contributor

Sounds like a competition.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Khloe has wanted a baby for a long time and she finally found a donor.  Tristan recently had a child with someone so he is spreading the sperm.  Khloe may end up like her older sister having babies but never marrying.  That family does not care as they have plenty of money.  I do wish Khloe and Kylie both a healthy pregnancy.

kindness is strength