Honored Contributor

Kevin Probably Saves the World, new show - ABC

Starring Jason Ritter, the very cute adult son of John Ritter.

10e/9c

I'm not very good after 9pm so I may miss it but it looks like it could be a winner.

"Kevin Finn is struggling. Directionless and cluelessly self-serving, he seems to be drifting ever closer to total despair. With his life spiraling further and further out of control, he heads home to seek refuge with his widowed twin sister, Amy, and her young daughter. On his first night there, life takes an unexpected turn when he receives an unlikely celestial being named Yvette, who has a mission for him: to save the world. It's going to take a lot of trial and error, but maybe a bigger purpose is exactly what he's needed all along."

Honored Contributor

Re: Kevin Probably Saves the World, new show - ABC

I'm going to give this show a try since I like Jason Ritter. If I like it I'm going to drop Law & Order True Crime because I didn't think it was that good, let's face we know how it ends, and I watch and DVR so much I could use one less show to watch!

Honored Contributor

I am sticking with the Menendez Bros, the Kevin show looks silly to me.

Trusted Contributor

Saw the promos for this show and thought it sounded like an interesting concept...but I had no idea it was Jason Ritter in the lead role.  I so loved John Ritter so I just may have to give this a look now.

Thanks for your post!  

Valued Contributor

I think it looks like a cute show, but remember Joan of Acadia? God came to her as different people and Jason Ritter played her brother. Kind of looks to be along the same lines as Joan. But I will probably take a look-see.

cookin

Honored Contributor

I saw the prmos, I won't be watching it.

Honored Contributor

So did anyone watch this last night? I did and I’m kind of on the fence about. I would love to hear the opinions of others.

Frequent Contributor

I really enjoyed it.  I hope it sticks around.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed it, too.  Not a lot of thinking involved, which is nice for me to have some shows on the DVR like that.  No hopping back and forth in time.  A good show for me to watch late at night...not a lot of brain energey needed.

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed it also. Interesting to see how they progress. I forgot about Joan of Arcadia and did n't watch it much. Also a fan of Jason.