Honored Contributor

Kevin James "Never Don't Give Up" 😄

NetFlix Original- Kevin makes his long-awaited return to stand-up in this family friendly special, dishing on fatherhood, fans, his disdain for allergies and more. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kevin James "Never Don't Give Up" 😄

@Sweet_Serenity

I’ll have to check that out. Thanks! We saw him live last year at the Lucy Comedy Fest. He is funny without swearing or being vulgar. His brother opened for him & he was funny too. Great show. I went the previous year & saw Lewis Black. He was ok but the language- well definitely not family friendly. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like Kevin James...so will try to check it out......

Many years back i saw a couple comedians doing standup....David Brenner and David Letterman.....both who i wasn't impressed with at all...but then a loved one got me tickets for George Carlin....and we LITERALLY left the theatre crying from laughing so hard.....and our stomachs hurt!!!

Trusted Contributor

Someone close to me has worked with Kevin James and says he’s a bigot and misogynist. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

Kevin James is a great comedian. We saw him in October of last year doing his 

comedy act. It was so funny. No foul language which was great, no need for that.

I am starting to tire of the show. Loved King of Queens with Leah and Kevin but

Kevin Can Wait with the two of them is not so funny anymore. It is almost at the

end of the season so I will probably watch the rest.

Valued Contributor

I saw Kevin James last Fall in his live standup act.  If this is the taped verision of his performance, OMG, it is so funny!  The bit he does about allergies is hysterical!  Loved Kevin and also the comedian from his tv show that opened for him named Chris Roach who literally had me in tears from laughing so hard.       

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I’m glad you all think it’s hilarious that James makes fun of people with food allergies. That’s because you don’t have grandchildren that have been hospitalized numerous times and came close to death due to their food allergies.   Keep laughing until it affects someone you love. It’s bound to as food allergies are on the rise. 

Esteemed Contributor

I watched this Sunday Night by accident. I climbed into bed and wanted to watch something, had no idea what. I stream all of my shows and Netflix had it listed as something to watch. I laughed so hard, I was reduced to giggling like a silly school girl. The best part was that it was all clean humor. I do not consider myself a prude, but it was nice to watch a comedy show without the foul language.