Honored Contributor

changed his mind on hosting the Oscars. Too bad. Really shocked he acted so happy and delighted he'd been picked for the honor.

Wonder who it will pass to now ?

Honored Contributor

@SharkE   he stepped down after the backlash resulting from a series of homophobic and insensitive tweets.  Hart seems to be his own worse enemy.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@SharkE.  My interpretation of the situation was that somebody else changed their mind about having him due to insensitive remarks he's made in the past.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

My husband is sick and hospitalised so this is news to me that he stepped down.  He did act so happy when it was first announced.  But my first thought was it would be the lowest rated Oscars of all time.  I can take KH only in small doses.

Honored Contributor

mmmmmmmmm  let's take a vote who would be good at hosting that would be a new face....

I'd like to see somebody older and classy, dignified, maybe an oscar winner themselves in the past. Have to put my thinking cap on.

Honored Contributor

Never liked the guy always found him too full of himself

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

If they're smart (and I am not hopeful), they'll bring back Billy Crystal to show everyone how it's supposed to be done again.   

Valued Contributor

@Laura14 Couldn't agree more.  Let's get back to entertainment instead of a political rally.  BC's opening sequences were brilliant.

Honored Contributor

Matthew McConaughey

Jane Fonda

Jodie Foster

Anthony Hopkins

Catherine Zeta Jones-Douglas

Pierce Brosnan

Daniel Craig

Oprah

Hope they cut out all that foolishness and just stick to reason for the show.

Why the show drags on for hrs. to much silly antics.

Honored Contributor

@bootsanne  Wow did you say it perfectly!  Amen!