Esteemed Contributor

He was good in Kojak.   I don't remember him on Days of our Lives.

Honored Contributor

Way too young, imo.

RIP, Kevin.

Sending wishes for peace and safety to his wife and family, friends. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

He was great with Michelle Lee on Knots Landing after the actor who played her first hubby left the show. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kevin Dobson

[ Edited ]

@qvcfreak  I grew up in Jackson Heights Queens where his Dad worked as a custodian in my elementary school.  His Dad was very proud of his son.  I remember Kevin Dobson in Kojak - I thought he was very cool for sure!  I was surprised to hear he was 77 - I'll always think of him as a young man.  Rest in peace.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember watching Kojak @nova. But for some reason I don’t recall Kevin Dobson although I recently watched on episode and recognized the voice immediately. 

Honored Contributor

may he rest in peace......loved him (and had a crush on him) in knots landing, loved him in kojak......he also did a lot of episodic work during the 70s.

https://soaphub.com/entertainment/kevin-dobson-former-knots-landing-and-kojak-star-passes-away-at-77...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I think maybe between Kojak and Knots he may have had a hair transplant, he had a lot more hair on Knots.