Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Ken Jennings On Jeopardy Tonight

Katie Couric!!

Call me Kat!!

Please!

Honored Contributor

Another great night with Ken. I continue to enjoy him as the first person to host the show. I feel he interacts well with the contestants, and I don't think any one can argue that he is one very smart man! I like that he continues to give shout-outs that honor Alex, and his closing each night: "Thank you, Alex."

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Another great night with Ken. I continue to enjoy him as the first person to host the show. I feel he interacts well with the contestants, and I don't think any one can argue that he is one very smart man! I like that he continues to give shout-outs that honor Alex, and his closing each night: "Thank you, Alex."

@World Traveler - I'm not a fan of Ken, but have to admit he is doing a good job.  I also like the "Thank you Alex" at the end and that they are still showing the "in memory of Alex" each night.  Wonder how long that will continue - maybe permanently?

Trusted Contributor

Personally I thought he did well.We all have to remember he is not Alex,so please give him a chance.

Respected Contributor

I still think Mike Rowe would do the job well. TV experience,great with people, good looking, a great voice and a wonderful dry sense of humor (like Alex). He would be a good fit.

Esteemed Contributor

I've been enjoying Ken. Ok with me if they keep him. 

Honored Contributor

My mom and I both thought we wouldn't like him hosting, but we are pleasantly surprised and think he is doing a really good job! It can't be easy, but all in all he is doing very well in my opinion.....

Trusted Contributor

I think he is doing a great job. Remember that he does not have 36 years experience at it like Alex did. Everyone has to start somewhere. I really thought that losing Alex would be my end of watching the show , but now I look at the show contouring as a tribute to Alex.

Honored Contributor

After a week, I'm not feeling it.

He reads the questions so fast and then the camera goes to the contestants, that I barely have a chance to read it.  (Much less know what the category is if they give just one word for a 4 word category...lol)

I wish they could do a split screen so I can see the questions as the contestant are buzzing in.  They're still seeing the question as they answer.

Alex read it much slower and clearer.  

I think the contestants are answering much faster because Ken is setting a quicker pace.  Not liking it!

Honored Contributor

He is not Alex and I did not expect him to be, but there is something about him that I can not warm up to 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.