Honored Contributor

Re: Kelly Ripa's Daughter Goes to Prom

My youngest daughter was very well endowed in high school, and was very uncomfortable, especially since she was a cheerleader, she asked for a Breast reduction, and at 18 years we did it, and she was never happier. It was a great decision, and now she is married with two little ones, that she was able to nurse, and she feels so much better about herself....

I think Kelly's daughter is very pretty, and she definitely may have taken after her father's side of the family, as my daughter did.....Unfortunately when young girls are well endowed they are subject to a lot of ridcule and comments from men and women alike...... 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

My youngest daughter was very well endowed in high school, and was very uncomfortable, especially since she was a cheerleader, she asked for a Breast reduction, and at 18 years we did it, and she was never happier. It was a great decision, and now she is married with two little ones, that she was able to nurse, and she feels so much better about herself....

I think Kelly's daughter is very pretty, and she definitely may have taken after her father's side of the family, as my daughter did.....Unfortunately when young girls are well endowed they are subject to a lot of ridcule and comments from men and women alike...... 

@CANDLEQUEEN,

My sister-in-law is 5'1" and too was very well endowed at a very young age. She was ridiculed in school and just about everywhere she went. She covered up and became very insecure. 

She had a breast reduction when she was 28 and wished she would have done it sooner. She now is a confident beautiful mother of 2.

I think Lola Consuelous is naturally well endowed. She is a beautiful girl.

Honored Contributor

🎶"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard"🎶

......KR daughterKelis

whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought she perhaps had implants.  Kelly is so tiny, and her daughter is very well endowed.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

@Jordan2

No, it isn't all genetics.  It's also all of the hormomes they shoot into cows and all of the ****** they add to our food.  Cows get growth hormones, guess what, so do we from those cows.   That's my theory , anyway.

@Bridgegal

The bovine hormone theory was never proven scientifically and was debunked at least a decade ago. High percentage of fat in diet, overweight  and obesity (even at previous points in one’s life) have been linked. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@firestorm wrote:

Wowza! Pretty chesty for a high school girl. Implants? Maybe.

I don't think so.  She's just a big girl. I would think cosmetic surgery of the chest is kind of dangerous for a growing girl.  Probably takes after her dad.  Each generation is bigger then previous ones.  5'5" is probably about average for girls now instead of the older 5'4"  I think it was 5'3" in the 1940's.  American are just plain big. They are bigger and heavier.  You should see some of the corn fed girls at our local high school.   I'll never forget my coworker's (she's Russian) response when I asked what was the first thing she thought of seeing Americans for the first time.  One word....."Big!"

Kelly is simply very skinny.  Breasts shrink when you lose a great deal of weight.  She's bone thin fashionable for being on TV. Her bones stick out on her hips too.

Valued Contributor

Must be a slow news day.... really who cares.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Trusted Contributor

I find the oddest part of the picture is -----they are not looking at each other!!  It looks like they are looking for thier Lost Loves.----------tedEbear

Honored Contributor

Kelly must have gotten permission from Lola for the prom picture to be posted. I have to wonder if her date and his parents are okay with the picture going public as they may not be celebrities and value their privacy.