Esteemed Contributor

Kelly Ripa Is Filming The Bahamas

I guess the audience thought she was in New York this whole time. Why she did say this right off the bat I don't know. Some feel duped. I don't watch the show anymore but some might want to know this little info snack.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kelly Ripa Is Filming The Bahamas

I don't know why anyone would care where she was filming from, or feel "duped."  Are they that invested in her whereabouts?  I absolutely can not watch her and change the channel the nanosecond she comes on, because I sometimes watch the show before hers.  She is extremely wealthy and can hide out wherever she wants.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

Doesnt bother  me at all

monke~

Honored Contributor

Don't see the big deal.  They were there before the lockdown hit.  Good decision to keep family safe there rather than fly back in all the chaos!!!  Why would she need to tell anyone!  It doesn't have any effect on anyone else's lives.  

Honored Contributor

That's interesting.  Even if she didn't want to broadcast from home - with so many distractions including family - she could have gone to their house in the Hamptons (presuming they have one - ha) rather than travelling all the way to the Bahamas.

Respected Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I don't know why anyone would care where she was filming from, or feel "duped."  Are they that invested in her whereabouts?  I absolutely can not watch her and change the channel the nanosecond she comes on, because I sometimes watch the show before hers.  She is extremely wealthy and can hide out wherever she wants.

I'm with you---can't watch her either!

Trusted Contributor

I can understand her hiding where she is. For some reason,  people seem to enjoy criticizing the trips she takes.  If I had her money I would always be going somewhere for a quick vacation.

It does make more sense now why she was complaining about not having enough different clothes to wear. I'm sure she didn't take enough for 3 months.Smiley Indifferent

Esteemed Contributor

I'm wondering why some of us,me included, don't like her................

Honored Contributor

What is the source for this information, she has been at home since the quarantine started she is not the kind to hide things she shares 125% of the goings on in her life 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I dont watch but did read this today on yahoo.   It must be nice to be rich and isolate in the bahamas or other places.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller