Esteemed Contributor

Kelly Reilly -- Yellowstone

[ Edited ]

FYI --  those of you watching Yellowstone --

I was flipping thru shows on Acorn and ran across  "Above Suspicion" British drama series.   And guess who was the lead female detective??  Patty Reilly as Anna Travis !! 

Patty plays the loud mouthed, crude daughter Beth on the show Yellowstone.  I was so surprised!!  Saw this very pale skinned, red haired, bright blue eyed actress and I thought -.I've seen her before. 

Her role is so different -- very distinctive, Irish (?) accent, very smart, but politically correct female detective. 

Only four episodes, but good watching!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Kelly Reilly -- Yellowstone

@corita    Why did you put Kelly in the title and say it was Patty in the paragraph?  It's not Patty Reilly in Yellowstone, it is Kelly.

Honored Contributor

Kelly Reilly had a short lived series in 2014 that I loved called Black Box. she played a therapist who suffered from Bi Polar herself. 

Honored Contributor

I tried watching her on "Yellowstone" but she is such a BAD actress. Not a convincing character at all.

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@corita    Why did you put Kelly in the title and say it was Patty in the paragraph?  It's not Patty Reilly in Yellowstone, it is Kelly.

-----------------

Yikes, I have no idea!!!!!  I know that it is Kelly.  Am not sure why I wrote Patty!!!  So weird...

Respected Contributor

@corita  Yellowstone is my guilty pleasure to watch on Sunday nights and now it is not an issue with no Sunday services.  We are currently bingeing on Bloodline, the series but I will add this to my list.  Thanks much for the info