Respected Contributor

Re: Kelly Osborne has quit The Fashion Police

Joan adored Kelly, & took her under her wing.

I'd speculate that Kelly didn't like the direction the show was taking, & bluntly voiced her opinion.

And I'd have to agree with her. Kathy is ok, & I do like Brad, but "G" no longer fits the mix. And she certainly isn't a fashion guru....in fact, I don't think she has a clue. The majority of her Red Carpet looks are awful.

Put Carson Kressley in the main chair, & get rid of both Kathy & "G". Actually, Kelly would fit well with Carson.

Super Contributor

Carson would be great, I like Kathy, maybe get 2 new replacements, 1 for Kelly and 1 for Guiliana. Every time I see G I feel for her she is sooo thin, too thin, I hate when you can see throat and chest bones on a woman.

Honored Contributor

On 3/2/2015 Linders Back said:

Guess I'm the odd man out as I prefer Brad and Kathy to the original guy and Joan. I think Kathy is more toned down and less crude than Joan was and Brad has better insights to the fashions.

I laugh when I see the wardrobe of the panel listed by designer as I think on the past couple of shows they all looked horribly dressed. But as I only watch the show after the Globes of Oscars, if it disappears completely I wouldn't care.

You're not the only one. I prefer Brad and Kathy, too, although I liked George.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

On 3/2/2015 goldenretriever said:

Joan adored Kelly, & took her under her wing.

I'd speculate that Kelly didn't like the direction the show was taking, & bluntly voiced her opinion.

And I'd have to agree with her. Kathy is ok, & I do like Brad, but "G" no longer fits the mix. And she certainly isn't a fashion guru....in fact, I don't think she has a clue. The majority of her Red Carpet looks are awful.

Put Carson Kressley in the main chair, & get rid of both Kathy & "G". Actually, Kelly would fit well with Carson.

I LOVE THAT IDEA!