Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Her new talk show starts today.  I have seen the previews...  she sure need help in the what not to wear category... my goodness!   She just emphasizes her figure flaws.

I hope she sings, she is a great singer.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

It's so nice to see women supporting other women.  I mean I could see if Kelly was some horrible person but she is a woman trying somethng new and making a new career for herself.  I'm not sure why that can't be supported.

But I guess after the catty comments I've read about JB's upcoming stint on The Today show, I shouldn't be at all surprised. 

In the interest of equality, why should we support or not support her because she is a woman?  Shouldn't it be about whether we like her as a person or whether she is not our cup of tea?  Isn't that what we are all aiming for?  

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 No !! Please No !! I don't understand talk shows. These people believe that they are Cooks, Dr,'s, Phycologists. Help us all !!!Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@rms1954 No !! Please No !! I don't understand talk shows. These people believe that they are Cooks, Dr,'s, Phycologists. Help us all !!!Smiley Sad

You forgot - I have a new movie out and I'm on a talk show for my press junket!

Honored Contributor

I love Kelly.  I follow her on Twitter and I like her on The Voice, but I lasted 5 minutes into her show.

Like Rachael Ray, she is grating for longer than 30 seconds.

I hope that over time she will calm down. I think Marie Osmond is the same way, always "performing" and I know when Marie sold dolls, she was not so hyper as selling dolls didn't warrant that.  But I think they are both trying too hard to sell themselves to you as talk show hosts.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

She took Steve Harvey's TV spot........I'm not happy. For me, its just another talk show that will last a year or two tops. She doesn't have the notoriety of Steve Harvey. I won't be watching. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Her new talk show starts today.  I have seen the previews...  she sure need help in the what not to wear category... my goodness!   She just emphasizes her figure flaws.

Good heavens, who says they are flaws? 

Not everyone is a perfect 00 or 5'10" with long legs. 

Our curves, shapes and body sizes are NOT flaws!

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I either read or heard that Kelly Clarkson was replacing Steve Harvey in his talk show timeslot.  He was not happy about that.

Also, Steve Harvey is no longer the host for that kids show where the talented kids would perform and he'd interview them on the couch.  He is still hosting Family Feud.

I prefer Steve Harvey to Kelly Clarkson, and I don't think her show will last but a season.

I do not care for either of  the two.

Esteemed Contributor

My sister loved her show yesterday. Me, based on the promos told me it wasn’t for me. Nice to have a variety of personalities.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor
  • I'm not going to feel bad for Steve Harvey, he has a lot still going on ( Family Feud, Celebrity Family Feud, hosting a beauty pageant, a morning radio show, and a Publishers Clearing House commercial). I think financially he'll be fine.