Honored Contributor

Is so, so, so .... words escape me.  Couldn't take another minute with Amy so I decided to try watching The Voice.  Seriously, she makes such a fool of herself.

Honored Contributor

Well, there you go - I think she's terrific and I enjoy the joking and dynamics amongst the coaches.

A good thing there's something for all of us to watch.  I've found watching "The Voice" a welcome relief from all the news.

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Is so, so, so .... words escape me.  Couldn't take another minute with Amy so I decided to try watching The Voice.  Seriously, she makes such a fool of herself.

@rms1954  ..... I am so confused.... was Kelly Clarkson on QVC with Amy Stran?

Esteemed Contributor

Generally speaking, what we judge about other people says more about us than the person being judged. I love Kelly Clarkson!

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

Well, there you go - I think she's terrific and I enjoy the joking and dynamics amongst the coaches.

A good thing there's something for all of us to watch.  I've found watching "The Voice" a welcome relief from all the news.

@Venezia  ITA!  I find her a breath of fresh air.  I like watching something that makes me laugh and not serious all the time especially during this time.  

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@rms1954 I agree, she is a bit too much.  I can only watch a few seconds of her and then move on to another channel.  She is just not my cup of tea.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@rms1954     I agree. She is obnoxious and LOUD.  She should have just stuck to singing as as a singer she is fine.... but her personality stinks.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Generally speaking, what we judge about other people says more about us than the person being judged. I love Kelly Clarkson!

So you're saying what in a roundabout way?  Are you judging me?  Come on, you can come out and say it.

Honored Contributor

I like Kelly, she seems to be down to earth and someone I would want to be friends with.

Trusted Contributor

Seriously not a fan,she sure has no class,whatever that is!