Valued Contributor

I like her and I tried to watch, but she shouts so loud.  I think she needs to control the audience so she doesn't have to scream.  It's just way too annoying.  

Honored Contributor

She has been on here for awhile.  Her loud voice, boisterous demeanor and horrible clothing choices get on my nerves bigtime.  I don't think I've ever made it through more than 10 minutes of her show.  She seems very immature.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Some bad news for those anticipating Kelly's early demise:

NBCUniversal’s Kelly Clarkson and Disney’s Tamron Hall both improved in the week ended Oct. 6, the fourth full week on the air for both rookie talkers.

Kelly Clarkson, the top rated of this season’s new shows, added 8% to a 1.3 live plus same day national household rating, according to Nielsen Media Research.

That ranked Kelly fourth among the talkers, behind only CBS Television Distribution’s Dr. Phil, Disney’s Live with Kelly and Ryan and Warner Bros.’ Ellen DeGeneres. Among daytime’s key demographic of women 25-54, Kelly rose 17% to a 0.7.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager.  Fortunately, daytime talk shows are easy to ignore.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Her show awful,loud I think her show will be a filler,will not last.She needs to stick to her singing,plane an sinple

Esteemed Contributor

Did anybody read that ABC is in a fuzzy because Tamron Hall dealt cocaine in the distant past?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kelly Clarkson

[ Edited ]

I grew up watching many talk shows in the 1960s---90s. The host was always soft spoken, low-key and had interesting guests. I tried watching Kelly a few times and I swear she's on something!!!! I couldn't understand how she got chosen to host a talk show. Give it a couple of years and she's outta there!!!! ShowBiz is so phony today.

Valued Contributor

Love her, her massive heart, that God-given voice and ability to write amazing music❣️She’s AWESOME!

Esteemed Contributor

It’s beyond me how anyone would put her on a talk show.  I used to like her music til she got on The Voice.  I am guessing this show won’t last.  LM

Trusted Contributor

Kelly Clarkson is so talented, and she's just a normal gal with no put on behavior! I like her sincerity.