Trusted Contributor

I just started receiving the new Kelly Clarkson show. Anyone else receiving it?

Frequent Contributor

Yes I really have been enjoying her show.

QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

It's been on in my area since September.

Respected Contributor

I catch it when I can. It's on at 3pm here, so I miss it usually.

She does a fun show, has great guests & I seems to greatly enjoy being a positive person while showing that things aren't always perfect.

Honored Contributor

I've seen part of it a few times.  It comes on 3pm and that's the busiest part of my work day.  It was ok.  Just your average daytime woman's talk show.

Valued Contributor

I have watched several episodes. I have always like Kelly since American Idol but she is a little too much for me on her talk show.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It has  been in our viewing area for going on two months.  I just can not watch it or her.  She is  so loud and obnoxious  in your face. She takes over all the interviews with her guests as she can just not remain quiet for ONE MOMMENT.    I just do not see it lasting very long.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

It has  been in our viewing area for going on two months.  I just can not watch it or her.  She is  so loud and obnoxious  in your face. She takes over all the interviews with her guests as she can just not remain quiet for ONE MOMMENT.    I just do not see it lasting very long.

@SeaMaidenI totally agree.  She's adorable but can't stand her loud voice.  Have to turn her off.  I tried to watch it the first day she was on and 5 minutes was enough for me.

Honored Contributor

No interest is all those "celebrity" talk shows. Nothing but hot air IMO. Don't watch talk shows anyway.

Not a KC fan.