Honored Contributor

Re: Kelly Clarkson to be a Judge on The Voice

@kelsey17 wrote:

Not thrilled that Alicia will be back so soon...her and Gwen are two judges i could do without........I like Kelly C. ...my only  complaint w/her is that sometimes she gets a bit too excitable...but i think she is a good person.....hopefully a good judge......I like Miley as a judge and i think she does a good job coaching..........not sure if she did any favors to herself bringing Bill Ray in this round...he didn't seem to contribute much but you can tell she is really proud of her dad........as far as herself as a performer and some of her antics..i am not a fan........................but i think she does a decent job on the show..........Alica gets a bit too philosophical  to me and doesn't really pick the right songs, etc...Gwen I never felt did a great job.....................love Blake because i feel he also tries to help his team even if they don't win......was hoping lastnight he would pick Ignatious for his save........thought he was really good!!

I thought surely Blake would pick Ignatious.  He was so much better than the girl he did pick.  I think she was the last person to sing, though, and he didn't have a choice.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I do not watch the Voice for several seasons as the judges lately are just obnoxious. I might just watch if Kelly clarkson becomes a judge.  She is so talented, and such a beautiful person inside and out. I would value her opinions.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Not watching this season because of Miley Cyrus.

I like Alicia and Kelly and will watch next season.

I totally agree about Miley Cyrus.  She has an awful voice and style. She may be a multi millionare ( god knows only why) but I find her so crass and unwatchable.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kelly was judge and mentor on another short lived music talent show. I thought she was very good at it. I like Alicia and Christina, both of whom are madly talented. Kelly is of that same kind of talent and of course so is Jennifer Hudson.  Miley has surprised me too. Gwen and Shakira, not so much. However, I would be more than pleased if they would give Adam and Blake a sabatical, since they seem to think the whole show is about them. How about an all woman panel for a change?