Honored Contributor

Re: Kelly Clarkson a Ratings Hit

I've never seen it.

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not into the Strahan, Sarah, and Kiki show, and not really that impressed with the Kelly show. I watch GH, and then I turn off the television. They took off AMC and OLTL, and replaced them with The Chew, which at least gave me great recipes. Now The Chew is gone, and we're left with two daytime talk shows on either side of GH. Not a fan.

Honored Contributor

I think Kelly has that likable factor.  I watch CBS news in the morning and usually turn the TV off - occasionally I will watch The View.  I have not seen Kelly's show as it airs here in the afternoon and I am usually busy at that time.  

Honored Contributor

Today Kelly had a story, on the set of Lucifer with the whole cast. Kelly's mom and sister are big fans. Tom Ellis said this last season of Lucifer will be spilt up into two parts, eight episodes each.

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

I watched it once and it did not grab me, but am willing to give it another chance based on your assessment. I like her because she has unapologetically remained true to herself, in an industry that encourages quite the opposite.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I feel the same way....wasn't impressed for the few minutes I watched her show but maybe I need to give it another try.

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I don't watch daytime tv but good for her. A lot nicer than Wendy Williams. 

Ha!  Who isn't, amirite?  Smiley Very Happy

Didn't this young lady used to be a singer?    I was thinking that when I was watching a show recently where she sang with Carole King.  Carole sounded great, of course, but Kelly was flat and off-key the whole time.

I haven't watched her talk show, as I'm pretty much OD'd on talk shows lately but I hope she's better at that than she is at singing!