Honored Contributor

Re: Kelly Clarkson Talk Show

Not a fan of Kelly's, but I have been seeing the advertisements for her new show and already tired of them, they are not only silly, but stupid as well, just cannot imagine her running her mouth for an entire hour!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Oh boy - or girl - another new talk show this fall.

Tamara Hall (previously from the morning Today Show) will be starting her own new show on ABC in the fall. I've been seeing her ads on tv lately.

@PINKdogWOOD , what type of show is this going to be?   She previously had a show on ID and I really enjoyed it.

Honored Contributor

As a singer she is fine.....but her personality and speaking  voice are just too unprofessional for me to stand to listen too.  I can not stand her on The Voice for that reason.  I will not watch. 

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

Not a fan of Kelly's, but I have been seeing the advertisements for her new show and already tired of them, they are not only silly, but stupid as well, just cannot imagine her running her mouth for an entire hour!

@Hooty   EXACTLY!  She is Loud and kind  of obnoxious..embarrassingly.....  she needs to stick to singing.

Honored Contributor

Thank goodness they are not taking DOOL off for this talk show!!

Honored Contributor

How do these people get talk shows?

I think she's obnoxious and very annoying. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was a fan of hers before she came on The Voice.  Now a very little of her goes a very long way and she is one reason I no longer watch The Voice.  I may give this show a shot just to check it out but doubt I will be a regular viewer.

Super Contributor

Also liked Tamara Hall on ID. 

Honored Contributor

Chit chatting @Hooty  about this and that I suppose, not really sure. The ads don't reveal much right now.

Super Contributor

I really love Kelly Clarkson as a singer/performer, however on a talk show forum that may be another story.

As a talk show hosts you need to be the one doing the listening after asking the questions and I'm not sure she'll do well with that.  I hope I'm wrong though as she seems like a really nice person.