Honored Contributor

Kelly Clarkson - Christmas Show

There may be a topic on this already, but I didn't see it - if so --- sorry!  There are quite a few topics on her!

Anyway --- I am not the biggest fan of Ms. Clarkson --- she is a bit loud for my taste --- but she does have a wonderful voice, I think, and the show was quite enjoyable for the most part.  She wore such beautiful dresses and gowns --- a different one for each song even!  I don't think she has had the easiest time of late with her divorce and all.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Re: Kelly Clarkson - Christmas Show

I cannot watch her. The times I have watched The Voice or have passed by her talk show she is always YELLING. Cannot bear it. Immediate channel change.

Honored Contributor

I like Kelly because she always seems happy, cheerful, and optimistic.  I'd see the end of her shows when I turned to the channel to get the noon news. Never sat and watch a whole show.  She has the most awful taste in clothing of anyone on TV and she tops her unattractive outfits off with a huge wide belt which is not compatible with her physique.  Only Rachel Ray is worse. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ellaphant 

She has a very big personality!  Some people embrace it and others don't.  Her singing voice is amazing but I really don't want to sit and listen to her talk either.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I have never paid any attention to her clothing before.  But I thought she looked really nice on this special.  A lot of the gowns were gorgeous.  Rachel Ray is a cute woman and yes, you'd think they would get some style advice!