Honored Contributor

I am seeing previews of her new show "Rebel" I like her.  Her role in the Conners just isn't working for me.  Her new show looks goodSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Wish she could get a role as juicy as the one of "Gemma" on Sons of Anarchy?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I am seeing previews of her new show "Rebel" I like her.  Her role in the Conners just isn't working for me.  Her new show looks goodSmiley Happy

@sunshine 919 @The show is produced by Erin Brockovich. I wonder if Katy's role will be similar to the real life work of Erin. I feel the same way about the role she's had on the Conners. 

Honored Contributor

I thought she was excellent in Sons of Anarchy. I think she'll do well in Rebel.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919  I don't know anything about her new show except for what I see on the promo, but I get the vibe that it is ABC's rival to CBS's The Equalizer with Queen Latifah.  She's come a long way since Peg Bundy. 😄

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Esteemed Contributor

I loved her in Sons of Anarchy. 

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

The show is produced by Erin Brockovich. I wonder if Katy's role will be similar to the real life work of Erin. I feel the same way about the role she's had on the Conners. 

Centers on Annie “Rebel” Bello (Sagal). She is a blue-collar legal advocate without a law degree — a funny, messy, brilliant and fearless woman who cares desperately about the causes she fights for and the people she loves. When Rebel applies herself to a fight she believes in, she will win at almost any cost.

SOURCE:  deadline DOT com

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Wish she could get a role as juicy as the one of "Gemma" on Sons of Anarchy?

She was really good as Gemma.  It was just too violent for me.  I watched it a couple of times and the cast was excellent.  Its amazing how believable she was as Gemma  after playing Peg Bundy.  Shows what a good actress she isSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

The show is produced by Erin Brockovich. I wonder if Katy's role will be similar to the real life work of Erin. I feel the same way about the role she's had on the Conners. 

Centers on Annie “Rebel” Bello (Sagal). She is a blue-collar legal advocate without a law degree — a funny, messy, brilliant and fearless woman who cares desperately about the causes she fights for and the people she loves. When Rebel applies herself to a fight she believes in, she will win at almost any cost.

SOURCE:  deadline DOT com

Sounds goodSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@sunshine 919  I don't know anything about her new show except for what I see on the promo, but I get the vibe that it is ABC's rival to CBS's The Equalizer with Queen Latifah.  She's come a long way since Peg Bundy. 😄

Yes she has.  I know she sings I wonder if she dances too.  Amazing actress.Smiley Happy