Honored Contributor

I've always liked Katey Sagal.    I never watched SoA, however, as the genre didn't interest me.   But I am sure she was great in it.

Unless I forget to set it up, when it comes into the radar of my Tivo, I plan to watch this new show.  At least I'll check it out.  Smiley Happy   I can't even recall when it's supposed to come out.  I should find out so I can diary it.

I haven't minded her in The Conners, although I don't think she's been given the opportunity to shine in the show.   So many characters.   

I still remember her little sisters (the twins) and watched a show they did many years ago.   I wonder, from time to time, how they are.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919  Yes, I remember her also when she played Kaley Cuoco's mother on 8 Simple Rules with the late John Ritter.  

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@sunshine 919  Yes, I remember her also when she played Kaley Cuoco's mother on 8 Simple Rules with the late John Ritter.  

Oh she played her mom on Big Bang too, I had forgotten that

Honored Contributor

LOVE this actress, cannot wait for this new show with KS to begin. Katy is a fabulous actress, she does it all and does it very well - comedy, drama, serious. We loved her in Sons of Anarchy, loved this show.

Honored Contributor

I feel like they always try to boost her singing career in just about every role she plays.  IMO she is a mediocre singer.

Trusted Contributor

I wonder if they will ease her out of her role on the Conners. I just never felt like the relationship between her and Dan was very believable. 

Super Contributor

The promos for her new show "Rebel" donl't appeal to me at all.  I don't plan on tuning in.  

Regular Contributor

I'm giving it a look see because of the promo  and she did a great job on Anarchy...not so much on the Connors  

Honored Contributor

No clues on when and where this show will happen?

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt  It premieres on April 8th on ABC.