Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

love her !!

I do as well. She has raised more actual $$$ for wounded vets than a lot of so called do gooders. Apparently some people can get away with saying things i.e. Ted Nugent among others. 

Thank you, she is a good person, and those celebrity snowflakes need to get over themselves !!

I like her too.

Trusted Contributor

I think she needs psychiatric help.  

Respected Contributor

@spot555 wrote:

She shaved her head- she normally wears wigs. The video I watched must not have had any special lighting, and it was very eye-opening (to say the least). 

I just opened the computer to the front page news, & there she is again. It shows her crying face, & blaming "T"....of course. 

You reap what you sow. If you put out nasty, it gets thrown back at you. 

You mention she shaved her head, but why not share that she shaved her head to support her sister, who was diagnosed with cancer (and who sadly passed away)? 

She, also, does not "normally wear wigs."  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

Is Ted Nugent still working?  KG was still gainfully employed with a fully booked calendar when she voluntarily ended her career.

I don't see how you can compare the two.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Can't stand the sight of her!

Esteemed Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

She's scum. Always was always will be. I can't comprehend how anyone would "like" her sense of "humor"? She's always been crude and nasty. I just shake my head wondering how anyone would like that kind of "humor". And now she's playing the oh poor me because no one wants to hire her. That's what she gets. 

-------------------

Agree totally!  After a couple of shows - years ago - will not watch her!!  Not only crude and rude, but so hateful.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Just read she sold her Hollywood home. Think she lived nextdoor to Kim Kardashian. 

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kathy-griffin-sells-house-for-more-than-four-million/
Frequent Contributor

I don't like her at all her ugly mouth got her in trouble so she made her ow life. 

She needs to maybe seek help get her act together and move on. She is just so disgusting in her choice of material to use. And I think she was thinking she was a little to cool to be cut down. So don't burn your bridges put on your big girl pants and move on.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kathy Griffin---YIKES

[ Edited ]

What is there that is likeable about Kathy Griffin?  For the record, she's been wearing wigs for years as her own hair is not perfect like her lovely wigs are. If she's not now, she's a) showing solidarity for her deceased sis and b) looking for brownie points any way she can get them, to win back her fan base. Good luck with that Kathy. 

Esteemed Contributor

She opened her mouth and inserted her foot and now she is crying over the taste of her own shoe leather.  I don’t care if I never see her face again.