Respected Contributor

Boo hoo. 

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

She has been behaving crazy for a few years and takes her insults too far.  She even said very disrespectful things about Jesus while accepting a reward.

I know, can you believe the nerve? In the words of Maude, 'God's gonna get you for that.'

Respected Contributor

Ok, you are going to think I am nuts but I swear she looks like the twin of the actor who plays in those Hallmark renovation mystery movies and the Maytag commercials.  Their faces look exactly the same to me.

Honored Contributor

Who?

Esteemed Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

She is very far from the only person in her life to,have suffered a tragedy.  I would hazard a guess that almost everyone on these boards over the age of say 40 has dealt with some sort of personal tragedy.  This whole poor Kathy routine is really too absurd.  I lost my first child to a premature fetal death in the 7th month of pregnancy, my 20 year old son was murdered in 1999 and my husband died of brain cancer in Feb 2016.  I survived and so will she.  As far as her career goes she is entitled to free speech but then you must be willing to face the consequences of what you said.  She has played the poor me Card way to often.

@KathyPet. First of all so very sorry for your losses ,  I can't even Imagine the tragedy you've been through.  

As far as KG goes I don't feel sorry for her whatsoever,  as they say you reap what you sow.  She has never been a nice person , has always been nasty and crude.   Her latest stunt was neither funny or in good taste and she knows it .  That is why she apologized , realuzed she my loose work from it ,  nit because she was sorry ..... Please just go away!

my 2 cents.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope KG can get some counseling. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore She apologized for her political stunt, then took it back and said she wasn’t sorry after all.  

She was lucky she wasn’t arrested, but she cost the tax payers money when the secret service  had to investigate.

Respected Contributor

I've never met anyone who liked her.  She needs to move to Mars.  She's completely disgusting.

Respected Contributor

Never liked her. Never thought she was funny. I took a peek, as you suggested. I couldn't figure out what she was ranting about. No idea at all. And, what happened to her hair? 

Respected Contributor

Re: Kathy Griffin---YIKES

[ Edited ]

She shaved her head- she normally wears wigs. The video I watched must not have had any special lighting, and it was very eye-opening (to say the least). 

I just opened the computer to the front page news, & there she is again. It shows her crying face, & blaming "T"....of course. 

You reap what you sow. If you put out nasty, it gets thrown back at you.