Respected Contributor

She looks NOTHING like that picture....that's extremely photoshopped. Go to the tube & see for yourself. 

Esteemed Contributor

She has always been petite, but with all of the stress that she has been dealing with lately, she looks like she has lost weight.

Esteemed Contributor

She is very far from the only person in her life to,have suffered a tragedy.  I would hazard a guess that almost everyone on these boards over the age of say 40 has dealt with some sort of personal tragedy.  This whole poor Kathy routine is really too absurd.  I lost my first child to a premature fetal death in the 7th month of pregnancy, my 20 year old son was murdered in 1999 and my husband died of brain cancer in Feb 2016.  I survived and so will she.  As far as her career goes she is entitled to free speech but then you must be willing to face the consequences of what you said.  She has played the poor me Card way to often.

Respected Contributor

Not a fan.

Honored Contributor

She has been behaving crazy for a few years and takes her insults too far.  She even said very disrespectful things about Jesus while accepting a reward.

Her brand of comedy is not funny, she crosses the line way too often.  She is tanking out at rock bottom.  I think she needs help and I hope she gets it.  She appears to be suffering and her behavior is getting worse as time goes on.

Honored Contributor

Well said and sorry for your losses.

I look at it as karma.

If you dish it out, you have to be able to take it.

@KathyPet wrote:

She is very far from the only person in her life to,have suffered a tragedy.  I would hazard a guess that almost everyone on these boards over the age of say 40 has dealt with some sort of personal tragedy.  This whole poor Kathy routine is really too absurd.  I lost my first child to a premature fetal death in the 7th month of pregnancy, my 20 year old son was murdered in 1999 and my husband died of brain cancer in Feb 2016.  I survived and so will she.  As far as her career goes she is entitled to free speech but then you must be willing to face the consequences of what you said.  She has played the poor me Card way to often.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kathy Griffin---YIKES

[ Edited ]

KathyPet wrote:

@KathyPet

My heart goes out to you for the personal losses you have suffered!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

My two cents on her is that she seems to believe that everyone in show buisness should be coming to her defense, yet she's spent her entire career saying terrible things about everyone.  No one owes her anything.

Respected Contributor

I'm not a fan but do have compassion for her, she has some deep rooted problems. I was stunned by her behavior in 2013 with Anderson Copper during the New Year's Eve show & her lastest gross...well I'm at a loss for words how to describe what she did. I strongly disagree with her views & actions but do hope she gets the help she needs & it's not overlooked by those who want to laugh her issues away.

Respected Contributor

Re: Kathy Griffin---YIKES

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@ID2 wrote:

She's scum. Always was always will be. I can't comprehend how anyone would "like" her sense of "humor"? She's always been crude and nasty. I just shake my head wondering how anyone would like that kind of "humor". And now she's playing the oh poor me because no one wants to hire her. That's what she gets. 

@ID2

Wow.  Looks like you took too many of your self-righteous pills this morning.  sheesh

@Tinkerbl44   And that works both ways!