Respected Contributor

I wasn't looking for her over at the "tube", but she showed up on the opening page. Holy moly.....YIKES....  

That's all I'll say....look for yourself. 

Honored Contributor

Can't stand her, she's rude, crude and socially unacceptable IMO.

Never have liked her.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

love her !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Re: Kathy Griffin---YIKES

[ Edited ]

I agree with you, IG.

But have you seen her lately? Seriously, WOW....with no wig- looks like she weighs 23 lbs., & like she has no blood. 

And she's playing the "whoa is me" card.

Please go away. 

Honored Contributor

@spot555 wrote:

I wasn't looking for her over at the "tube", but she showed up on the opening page. Holy moly.....YIKES....  

That's all I'll say....look for yourself. 

If you are referring to YouTube, what appears on yours might not be the same (most likely not) as mine.  It is by interest.  They follow your interests and your interests are displayed there, not mine and vice versa

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

love her !!

I do as well. She has raised more actual $$$ for wounded vets than a lot of so called do gooders. Apparently some people can get away with saying things i.e. Ted Nugent among others. 

Esteemed Contributor

She did something stupid and has paid dearly for it.  Let's get over it. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is the beginning post in an argument.

Honored Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

love her !!

I do as well. She has raised more actual $$$ for wounded vets than a lot of so called do gooders. Apparently some people can get away with saying things i.e. Ted Nugent among others. 

Thank you, she is a good person, and those celebrity snowflakes need to get over themselves !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

To be honest I am kind of worried about her.  I know she is grieving from her sisters recent passing (which is why she shaved her head in solidarity) but some of her recent YouTube posts are burning a ton of bridges to people that have been friends in the past and maybe she should be giving a second thought about before she posts.

I love her Bravo specials, not a fan of some of her current work but she does do a lot of good work for many terrific organizations.  

Again, I think she is struggling with her sisters passing among other things and I hope she finds some semblance of peace soon.