Honored Contributor

She's scum. Always was always will be. I can't comprehend how anyone would "like" her sense of "humor"? She's always been crude and nasty. I just shake my head wondering how anyone would like that kind of "humor". And now she's playing the oh poor me because no one wants to hire her. That's what she gets. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Hopefully if she was smart she has a good cushion to live on.  Lots of people retire in their late 50s.

Honored Contributor

Not defending or advocating for her or her style of comedy/commentary, but she has endured the pain & stress of losing her sister to cancer this past September (she shaved her head to support her sister). 

She has also lost all of her US jobs after her highly publicized stunt.  [I agree with another poster, Ted Nugent has done far, far worse with no repercussions.]

So if she's looking the worse for wear, it's no surprise at all. 

Honored Contributor

Not worth the time or the effort.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kathy Griffin---YIKES

[ Edited ]

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom - ITA with you, she is rude

Respected Contributor

Re: Kathy Griffin---YIKES

[ Edited ]

@Nancy Drew wrote:

She sure turned on her friends Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen. 

Melissa Rivers can't stand her, either.  

I hadn't seen what she did on the New Years Eve show with A. Cooper until last night. That's one disgusting human being....good gawd. No wonder she was fired, & her friendship with Anderson is toast. 

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

She's scum. Always was always will be. I can't comprehend how anyone would "like" her sense of "humor"? She's always been crude and nasty. I just shake my head wondering how anyone would like that kind of "humor". And now she's playing the oh poor me because no one wants to hire her. That's what she gets. 

@ID2

Wow.  Looks like you took too many of your self-righteous pills this morning.  sheesh

Esteemed Contributor

Y'all DO realize that she shaved her head when her sister was battling cancer, right?

Her sister died, btw.

Honored Contributor

KG

I like the look, but she fainted onstage in Dublin.  This is a concern.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~