Honored Contributor

Kathryn Dennis had ANOTHER car accident with her children in car

Cops gave Southern Charm star Kathryn Dennis a ticket after she caused a car accident with her two children in the vehicle, RadarOnline.com confirmed.

The troubled reality star was cited by the Mount Pleasant Police Department in South Carolina after she was found at fault for causing a chain reaction wreck.

The Police Department confirmed to Radar that Kathryn, 28, was given a ticket for following too closely after an accident on Highway 41 on Wednesday, August 28 around 6pm. This is the second car accident in one month.....

if it is not drugs or drinking...she must be a bad distracted driver.....poor kids....

https://tamaratattles.com/2019/08/30/kathryn-dennis-cited-for-traffic-accident/

Honored Contributor

Re: Kathryn Dennis had ANOTHER car accident with her children in car

honestly, this woman is a mess......

i wonder what her excuse will be this time?

she always seems to have excuses for everything bad that is going on in her life.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On the reunion shows she acted medicated. She may be taking too man drugs that were prescribed to her but I do believe she's on something.

Esteemed Contributor

Yikes! 😲

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

On the reunion shows she acted medicated. She may be taking too man drugs that were prescribed to her but I do believe she's on something.

--------------

Agree!!  Wish someone would look out for the children more closely.  Fear that some day, some thing terrible will happen to those kidlets!!

Respected Contributor

Holy Toledo.  Another car accident?  With the kids in the car?  I do think she is on some cocktail of Rx meds.  She seems so removed from herself.

She's a beautiful girl with two beautiful children, but what a mess she is.  I must say that I do live in the South and noticed drivers really like to ride your bumper.  Up North the drivers are more aggressive, less patient, etc...But down here thats one of the first things I noticed about the drivers.  They are more patient and lenient here for the most part, but boy, they sure do like to ride your butt.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

I remember on one of the shows this season they were recording her while she was driving.. I remember because I backed it up and watched it again as I was so shocked at the amount of time she was driving without using her hands, and had one foot up at her side, and chatting away on her cell.

I'm not surprised at all.  I know everyone probably used a knee once in a while..but definitely not while being recorded.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

She needs to call uber or retake drivers ed.