Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kathryn Dennis Southern Charm update

I can't believe that I've watched the show . The  men on the show need their Mother's to pull their ears and  re-teach them how to respect women . I can't belive the  disrespectful attitudes  and  graphic nasty talk of the women & men  on the show.  Now that I think abt it there's some of the same messy talk on the other Bravo reality  shows.  I love the outfits  they wear and the beautiful homes  but can't take all the fighting and trash mouthing .

Esteemed Contributor

Yea, what's going on with her son's outfit. You'd think with all that money she'd dress him in something other than a costume  . His outfit reminds me an  old  Dutch  Master painting  that I saw  on TV  of a boy in a blue outfit. I can't remember the name of the famous painting .

Esteemed Contributor

thta's true. She looks so incredibly different without makeup , guess her romantic interests are really surprised when they see her without all the heavy makeup .

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

this season her hair has been a trainwreck. she looks better with out the extensions.

thomas has bigger problems than kathryn getting full custoday. sometimes, i think she would be overwhelmed being a 24/7/365 mom.

They went to court a few days ago and Kathryn retains 50/50 custody with Thomas, while he's considered the 'Primary' custodian.

He'll probably use that to drive Kathryn out of mind, literally.

Then he will have the sole custody he had hoped to get at this court hearing.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.