Honored Contributor

Re: Kathryn Dennis Southern Charm update

@colliemom4 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Could have truly just been a very bad accident.  Driving exp. will tell you that you just cannot take your eyes off the road for 1 second, cause sometimes that's all it takes to have a mishap.

I am also concerned about the Little Lord Fauntleroy outfit on her son.  Cat Surprised

@jellyBEAN   Have you seen the horrible outfits that she wears on the show? No wonder she dresses her children badly.

@SeaMaiden  She does wear some pretty outrageous outfits even though most of them are very expensive.

@colliemom4     Something comes to mind about pigs and lipstick....

Respected Contributor

Love her or hate her, one thing you have to say about Catherine is that she doesn't care what she looks like on TV.  Yes, during the reunion shows she is always glammed up.  But, during some scenes she can look pretty bad.  She regularly is  shown without makeup and it is a big differnce from when she is made up.  I have aslo seen scenes where they are traveling and she'll come out in a facial mask and her hair pulled back and everyone else is sitting around looking pretty.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Could have truly just been a very bad accident.  Driving exp. will tell you that you just cannot take your eyes off the road for 1 second, cause sometimes that's all it takes to have a mishap.

I am also concerned about the Little Lord Fauntleroy outfit on her son.  Cat Surprised

@jellyBEAN   Have you seen the horrible outfits that she wears on the show? No wonder she dresses her children badly.

@SeaMaiden  She does wear some pretty outrageous outfits even though most of them are very expensive.

@colliemom4     Something comes to mind about pigs and lipstick....

@SeaMaiden Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jellyBEAN wrote:

@jellyBEAN   I agree, young people make mistakes, but hopefully learn from them.  I remember reading of a young girl driving, reaching down to get a CD to play while driving, and hit four elderly people riding bikes, killing them.  She will live with that the rest of her life. 

She most likely overcorrected which could have sent her car spinning and into the guardrail.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@jellyBEAN wrote:

@SeaMaiden   Kathryn works in the fashion industry.  I will say that she is usually oversressed for the functions she attends.  

Valued Contributor

I love her and the show still, and so glad they were not hurt or even worse.

Monke~

Honored Contributor

not a fan of hers at all.....she really should leave the show and focus on her health and on her children. it seems that it is tough for her to handle it all PLUS be in the public spotlight.

sadly, her mom has just passed away at the age of 59.

https://people.com/tv/southern-charm-star-kathryn-dennis-mom-allison-calhoun-dennis-dead-59/?fbclid=...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

not a fan of hers at all.....she really should leave the show and focus on her health and on her children. it seems that it is tough for her to handle it all PLUS be in the public spotlight.

sadly, her mom has just passed away at the age of 59.

https://people.com/tv/southern-charm-star-kathryn-dennis-mom-allison-calhoun-dennis-dead-59/?fbclid=...

@sunshine45  ITA with your post and am sorry to hear about her mom.

Honored Contributor

I just read another article about her mom passing away and it said she died from ovarian cancer.

Respected Contributor

this season her hair has been a trainwreck. she looks better with out the extensions.

thomas has bigger problems than kathryn getting full custoday. sometimes, i think she would be overwhelmed being a 24/7/365 mom.