Honored Contributor

Kathryn Dennis Southern Charm update

Hmmmmm using again or just out of sorts?...... you can google it for more info.

9F17A9FB-B70D-4D85-AC77-E0E484498D5B.jpegC49FA7D8-B3D9-4A9E-B971-6B5DFBE78FD3.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Kathryn Dennis Southern Charm update

Well she hangs around with people who drink like fish.  I can’t imagine having any kind of abuse problem and being “best friends” with people who have many of the same problems.

” If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....you can be pretty sure it’s a duck”.  That’s true of the people I see on that show she’s on.

Yes, I watch it, that’s why I know these people have major abuse problems.  They not only are seen abusing everything....they ‘celebrate’ the fact that they do.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Hmmmmm using again or just out of sorts?...... you can google it for more info.

9F17A9FB-B70D-4D85-AC77-E0E484498D5B.jpegC49FA7D8-B3D9-4A9E-B971-6B5DFBE78FD3.jpeg

@SeaMaiden   This happened to the mom of DD's friend.  Her two kids were fighting in the back seat, and she turned to get them to stop and ran into the car in front of her, not as severe an accident as Kathryn's, she and her children could have been killed. 

Honored Contributor

I recall reading about her having a hit and run accident in the fall.

Honored Contributor

well, thomas is going to have a field day with this in court.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Could have truly just been a very bad accident.  Driving exp. will tell you that you just cannot take your eyes off the road for 1 second, cause sometimes that's all it takes to have a mishap.

I am also concerned about the Little Lord Fauntleroy outfit on her son.  Cat Surprised

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Could have truly just been a very bad accident.  Driving exp. will tell you that you just cannot take your eyes off the road for 1 second, cause sometimes that's all it takes to have a mishap.

I am also concerned about the Little Lord Fauntleroy outfit on her son.  Cat Surprised

@jellyBEAN   Have you seen the horrible outfits that she wears on the show? No wonder she dresses her children badly.

Respected Contributor

I hope she and the children are safe.  I've gone from watching the show to not watching it. Too many spoiled little boys. 

Honored Contributor

@cindyNC wrote:

I hope she and the children are safe.  I've gone from watching the show to not watching it. Too many spoiled little boys. 

@cindyNC  I think it's time for the show to come to and end. I don't blame you for not watching. Next week is the season finale.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@jellyBEAN wrote:

@jellyBEAN   Have you seen the horrible outfits that she wears on the show? No wonder she dresses her children badly.

@SeaMaiden  She does wear some pretty outrageous outfits even though most of them are very expensive.