Honored Contributor

If you need a good laugh, check out Kathleen on YouTube or Netflix.  I can listen to her comedy bits over and over and laugh like it's the first time. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

If you need a good laugh, check out Kathleen on YouTube or Netflix.  I can listen to her comedy bits over and over and laugh like it's the first time. 

Isn't she the best!    Like you, my husband and I will watch her routines over and over and they never get old to us.   

She was appearing near us and I tried to get tickets for her show but they sold out almost immediately.    I was so disappointed.   

Respected Contributor

I recall seeing her years ago (HBO maybe?) and thought I'd fall off the couch laughing when she mentioned betting her father to shave his head.  Still smile about it.

Denise
Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Isn't she the best!    Like you, my husband and I will watch her routines over and over and they never get old to us.   

She was appearing near us and I tried to get tickets for her show but they sold out almost immediately.    I was so disappointed.   

How about the mermaid ?  " Somebody saw one once ." 😂😂

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@J Town Girl wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

How about the mermaid ?  " Somebody saw one once ." 😂😂

That was a really funny bit.   I also loved when she described her trip into the bagel shop while she was in Ireland.  

What my husband and I like about her is that her routines are pretty clean.  She does swear and occasionally there is a little off-color but compared to some stand-ups that we have seen she is definitely clean.   

We've tried to watch some of them and had to shut them off due to the vulgar language and really obscene nature.  We aren't prudes but some of it does sink down into the gutter.