Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kathie Lee Gifford

[ Edited ]

Wish her well. Wish her happiness. She's lived a life most of us cannot relate to, so I can only imagine she's trying to find purpose and contentment. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I've always liked her.  I'd been hearing and seeing various items about her (i.e. her move and some projects she's involved in).

I think it's wonderful when someone (anyone) is able to make major changes (well....even small changes) in their lives and (for want of a better word)....reinvent themselves.

She's still doing what she's always been doing, just doing it in different places.

I especially like the way she's never apologized or made excuses as to why her faith in GOD is and always will be important in her life.

I've never felt like she was preaching to me or others, just saying, "This is me and the power behind me".

I'm glad she's doing a good job in being happy.  I remember reading once, (paraphrasing), "It's not a 'job' if you love doing it".

It appears she's living that phrase to the hilt.  I love it!

Valued Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

I have seen her on TBN before and yes she is very impressive. I was wondering what she would be doing after leaving the Today show with Hoda.

She has a multi-picture movie deal in the works, as one of her new ventures. There are several. She talked about opportunities she was offered and wanted to explore her final days on air with Hoda. 

Frequent Contributor
Kathie Lee has always shared her life and her faith has never changed. I think she is a wonderful example of a someone who uses their celebrity for the good of others. There was a time when the scandal with Frank Gifford I’m sure embarrassed her but she rose above it and did what was best for her family and created a wonderful life for all of them. I wish her well in this new time in her life.