Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kate plus 8 Maddy Cara off to college

I don’t think the remaining 4 kids will leave Kate. They seem happy and they would already have left. Kate will squeak out as many specials until the remaining ones leave the house.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

I don’t think the remaining 4 kids will leave Kate. They seem happy and they would already have left. Kate will squeak out as many specials until the remaining ones leave the house.

@Nancy Drew  I thought the younger kids acted a lot differently than the older two. The younger ones seem so much more normal and well adjusted. The younger ones seem happy. I can't say I get the same feeling from the older girls.

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

It's on tonight? (10/3)

@Anonymous032819  It was on here last night. I'm not certain if it's being aired back to back?

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

@Nancy Drew  I thought the younger kids acted a lot differently than the older two. The younger ones seem so much more normal and well adjusted. The younger ones seem happy. I can't say I get the same feeling from the older girls.

Kate doesn't seem to know the two older girls at all.  They had no intention of going to the same college.  They were kind of shocked that she didn't know that.  Well  it looks like the show made it possible for them to go to college.  They do seem very smart and no nonesense.  It was odd that they referred to their siblings as "the little kids"  The kids really do not seem close.  I wonder if they interact with Hannah and Collin.

Esteemed Contributor

I loved the original show back in the day but made a vow that I would never watch any show that involved Kate Gosselin ever again   However, I usually cave in because I do like to see how the kids have all changed and what they're up to, etc.  I think there was a show that focused on Kate dating last year but I did NOT watch that.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Kate doesn't seem to know the two older girls at all.  They had no intention of going to the same college.  They were kind of shocked that she didn't know that.  Well  it looks like the show made it possible for them to go to college.  They do seem very smart and no nonesense.  It was odd that they referred to their siblings as "the little kids"  The kids really do not seem close.  I wonder if they interact with Hannah and Collin.

@sunshine 919  Yes the older girls don't seem close to the younger ones, yet the younger kids seem very close to each other. They sort of act like the younger kids are from a different family.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  Mady is going to Syracuse, Cara is at Fordham.  

Regular Contributor

Cara has expressed that she is interested in medical school - is studying math in undergrad.  Mady stated on the show she has no idea what career path she might follow.

Regular Contributor

@Nancy Drew   Not sure I'd go so far as to say Kate puts any effort into those kids - Cara stated she does the grocery shopping, Mady has said she's tired of cooking huge meals and cleaning up pots and dishes daily - one of them said on this show this is the first meal Kate's cookedin a year.  She refused to teach the twins to drive or get them driving lessons....the list goes on and on.  

Amd after what she did to Collin, I have no idea how anyone could defend her or admire her.  That was unforgiveable.  Thankfully, he's in a happy loving home with his Dad and his sister now.

Honored Contributor

I think the older the other kids get... that they will come out about their Mom.  They could be brain washed now... and a few may never talk because of that.... but when the money is dangled infront of their faces for the truth... that is where things will change.