Esteemed Contributor

Kardashians and Disney, The Jokes Write Themselves

I read somewhere that the Kardashians signed a deal with Disney for stuff to be streamed on Hulu.

I can see it now, Cinderella gets a b00b job and a butt implants, Snow White has a child with Dopey and buys the kid a Porche for it's 1st birthday, Minnie Mouse cheats on Mickey with Goofy.

It's like the S*x Pistols teaming up with the Osmonds.

Respected Contributor

Re: Kardashians and Disney, The Jokes Write Themselves

I needed a good laugh today.  LOL!  

Valued Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 Disney has been circling the Moral drain for some time..

Esteemed Contributor

@furbabylover   I have not seen a Disney movie since my kids were little and they are 46 and 50 now.

Esteemed Contributor

Disney hasn't been true Disney for awhile now. My fondness for Disney is eroding bit by bit. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Disney hasn't been true Disney for awhile now. My fondness for Disney is eroding bit by bit. 

@Nancy Drew - You are SO right! We have always been Disney fans. I'm glad my children grew up with characters (human and animal) and Disney princesses of all colors (Pocahontas, Mulan, Jasmine, Tiana).

Now they are "remaking," and IMO doing a horrible job at it, the classics. Someone I know and work with is taking the time during quarantine to read the Disney classics and talk about them!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I can’t be the only one but, I wish all of the Kardashians would disappear .... such low class humans are nothing but a disgrace to all women.... POS 

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I can’t be the only one but, I wish all of the Kardashians would disappear .... such low class humans are nothing but a disgrace to all women.... POS 

@January121 

I'll drink to that!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

Disney has definitely "jumped the shark"  they don't even have realistic animals in their animated movies anymore....its all these CREEPY looking "creatures"......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

Oh, come on @January121 .  Tell us how you really feel lol!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett