Honored Contributor

Do not know if anyone is watching anymore.  But if someone is...

i question Scott bringing his (very young) girlfriend Sophia on trips along  with his Ex Kortney and the children.  It is great that they can all three get along....but it might be confusing to the children so young to see Daddy being with another woman with their mom there too. 

Of of course this reality TV and I suppose done to make the show more interesting....

I wonder if Kort  and Scott are REALLY over each other or just having flings.....to make things more interesting.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden We will never know the answer.....but the questions keep people watching.

Respected Contributor

I don't watch the show, but I really don't think kids in 2019 are probably tramatized by seeing their parents with other people.

Children aren't that sheltered anymore & as long as adults act as adults & can get along, I think they will be fine.

If they are jealous of the other partner & playing the kids to use against their ex that is a different story.

Honored Contributor

Confusing?

Naw.

They're no different than a zillion other blended families

'round the World. I would think vacationing together would be

better than the court-mandated every other weekend.

Honored Contributor

I watch the show every now and then.  I thought it was great that they were all mature enough to vacation together.  Except for Mason, the others likely don't remember living as a family.  I think they both love each other enough to be together, but Kourney doesn't want to get burned by Scott again.  I think if she said to him that she wanted him back, he'd go back.  But who really knows.