Trusted Contributor

Re: Kardashian’s Season 81

th.gif

Khloe........a real brainiac.

Honored Contributor

OMG I needed a good laugh today!!  Thank You!!!!

Image result for spit water out gif

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

LOL There aren't enough spanx bras to hold those saggers/danglers up... LOL      implants must be down around their ankles.. hahahahahahaha  that would be both b**bs and butt...

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

One of these days, they'll all IMPLODE!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

They are actually just as hideous now! lol   TOOOOOO much BOTOX, plastic surgery, plumped lips....They are ridiculous! The fact that anyone would waste their time watching such horrendous people is absolutely beyond me! 

Honored Contributor

If Kardashian/Jenner’s are still pumping out seasons at the

wildly fictitious ‘Season 81’, I say good for them!

Makes me 💛 them more!

Respected Contributor

I don't think there are any spring chickens on this thread. I find it distasteful that old people with all the afflictions shown in the age shaming/body shaming OP are denigrating others. Would love to see the faces and bodies of those on their high horse posting this hateful ******.

Trusted Contributor

Of course it is none of my business what they do to their bodies, but some of them do not even resemble themselves from just 5 or 6 years ago!  The "work" they have had done has made them look entirely different!   Like I said, it's their face/body, I just wanted to make that one comment about how different they look!  All except Kendall, I don't think she has had much done.  Again, just my humble opinion.