Honored Contributor

Re: Kardashian new update for those that care to know

Maybe it has to do with that whole paternity thing! I remember hearing that she did not have the same father as Kim and Kourtney, and Rob. I remember reading that Kris had an affair and Khloe was the result of that affair, and that Khloe was really torn up about it.

I remember them even doing a paternity test, but they decided not to reveal it to the public...Once upon a time it was rumored that Khloe was OJ Simpson's daughter.....Now as I said, rumors!!!!so who knows how much is true??? I guess you never know though, as Khloe herself has said she has never felt as pretty or as thin as her older sisters, and that she suffers from insecurities......  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@BlueFinch    You said:

"

When Khloe loves someone, she goes an extra mile to try to make things work out. 

Her history with Lamar speaks to this, as well. She should have given up on him from day one, but held out hope for change. It was clear love lingered, when she supported Lamar after his near death experience and rehab. She certainly didn't have to do that."

I have to disagree with you here... Lamar cheated on her... and overdosed on drugs... IN A BROTHEL  .... I mean PLEASE

Only someone with a very low self esteem would stand by her man in this case.... I see her as seeing herself as never good enough... never pretty enough... never thin enough.... that is why Khloe makes BAD DECISIONS and has transformed into some unrecognizable person with all the surgeries on her body. She does not love herself... that is why she choses men who cheat on her and leave her.

@SeaMaiden @She stuck by him because he was in a coma, not expected to survive and had no health insurance except the insurance he got from her. He was in a coma and tests indicated that his brain damage was severe. He and needed someone to stand up and take responsibility for his medical care. Khloe did this, sleeping on the floor of the hospital room, even though they were separated. After Lamar began to recover, Khloe arranged for the rental of a house for Lamar which had complete rehab equipment in it. She arranged for all his care there. She also arranged for friends and family of Lamar to frequently visit and aid in Lamar's psychological recovery. Lamar would not be alive today if it wasn't for Khloe's compassion and loyalty. She was seeing another guy when Lamar was found unconscious in the Vegas brothel. She was not necessarily standing by Lamar driven solely by romantic interest. She has discussed this publicaly. I admire Khloe for not giving up on people and for having hope for others. 

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@BlueFinch    You said:

"

When Khloe loves someone, she goes an extra mile to try to make things work out. 

Her history with Lamar speaks to this, as well. She should have given up on him from day one, but held out hope for change. It was clear love lingered, when she supported Lamar after his near death experience and rehab. She certainly didn't have to do that."

I have to disagree with you here... Lamar cheated on her... and overdosed on drugs... IN A BROTHEL  .... I mean PLEASE

Only someone with a very low self esteem would stand by her man in this case.... I see her as seeing herself as never good enough... never pretty enough... never thin enough.... that is why Khloe makes BAD DECISIONS and has transformed into some unrecognizable person with all the surgeries on her body. She does not love herself... that is why she choses men who cheat on her and leave her.

@SeaMaiden @She stuck by him because he was in a coma, not expected to survive and had no health insurance except the insurance he got from her. He was in a coma and tests indicated that his brain damage was severe. He and needed someone to stand up and take responsibility for his medical care. Khloe did this, sleeping on the floor of the hospital room, even though they were separated. After Lamar began to recover, Khloe arranged for the rental of a house for Lamar which had complete rehab equipment in it. She arranged for all his care there. She also arranged for friends and family of Lamar to frequently visit and aid in Lamar's psychological recovery. Lamar would not be alive today if it wasn't for Khloe's compassion and loyalty. She was seeing another guy when Lamar was found unconscious in the Vegas brothel. She was not necessarily standing by Lamar driven solely by romantic interest. She has discussed this publicaly. I admire Khloe for not giving up on people and for having hope for others. 

@Mindy D  We just differ in what we see....I see her as a doormat...that is why all her relationships fail miserably.  I do not admire anyone who leads their life this way. You see it as admirable behavior...I see it as being an enabler.. it’s important to realize enabling doesn’t really help.....Over time it can have a damaging effect on your loved one and others around them.  A damaging effect on YOU....It’s difficult for someone to get help if they don’t fully see the consequences of their actions.... that is why Khloe gets all wrapped up in messes she feels responsible to fix.

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@BlueFinch    You said:

"

@Mindy D  We just differ in what we see....I see her as a doormat...that is why all her relationships fail miserably.  I do not admire anyone who leads their life this way. You see it as admirable behavior...I see it as being an enabler.. it’s important to realize enabling doesn’t really help.....Over time it can have a damaging effect on your loved one and others around them.  A damaging effect on YOU....It’s difficult for someone to get help if they don’t fully see the consequences of their actions.... that is why Khloe gets all wrapped up in messes she feels responsible to fix.

@SeaMaiden ... As @Mindy D said, Lamar would not be alive if it wasn't for Khloe. She was ready to serve him with divorce papers and put that aside when she found out this happened to him. The entire family loved him. I would never call her a door mat or someone who feels responsible to "fix" him. I call her a person with a big heart who also luckily had the money to take care of Lamar. I'm sure his fans are grateful to her for saving his life!