Honored Contributor

Kardashian new update for those that care to know

[ Edited ]

I know some of you could care less....so you do not have to tell me😄

Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Split

Multiple sources tell ET that the reality star and professional basketball player recently decided to go their separate ways. They share one child together, 3-year-old daughter, True.

"Khloe and Tristan broke up recently. Tristan was at a birthday party in Bel Air on Friday night and was acting very single throughout the evening," the source says. "The Kardashians were invited to the party but did not attend. Tristan and Khloe will continue to co-parent True together in a healthy, loving way." 

According to a second source, Khloe and Tristan "ended their relationship a few weeks ago."

"Khloe gave Tristan several chances and after new allegations decided it was time to break things off," the source says. "The two are on good terms and at the end of the day, Khloe just wants True to have a good relationship with her father."

News of their breakup comes amid reports that Khloe threatened to take legal action against a woman who is claiming that Tristan fathered a child with her. Khloe is reportedly suing the woman, Kimberly Alexander, for defamation, claiming that she fabricated direct messages to make it look like she and the reality star had a conversation over Instagram.

Khloe's attorney, Lynda B. Goldman of Lavely & Singer Professional Corporation, claimed in court documents obtained by "People"that "a DNA test from one of the nation's top labs confirmed that Mr. Thompson is not the father of [Kimberly's] child."

The split also comes just ahead of Khloe's upcoming 37th birthday on June 27. In honor of her special day last year, Tristan gushed over his "beautiful and loving" girlfriend and the lessons she's taught him over the years.

"I'm wise enough now to know, you came into my life to show me just what it means to be an incredible person," the NBA star wrote at the time. "I appreciate how I am able to learn from and grow because of you. I thank God for the beautiful and loving woman you are to everyone, especially our daughter True

you can read The Who,e article here

https://www.etonline.com/khloe-kardashian-and-tristan-thompson-split-167671?fbclid=IwAR3oIOleFWtBViv...

Honored Contributor

Re: Kardashian new update for those that care to know

If they cheat WITH ya', they'll cheat on ya'.....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I feel bad for Khloe, as she is very loyal, caring, and loving.   There had to be a point because it seemed like he was just going to keep on cheating from time to time.  She probably gave him too many chances, but then it's not for me to say.

Respected Contributor

I like Khloe. She seems the most loyal, sensitive natured, of the clan. When Khloe loves someone, she goes an extra mile to try to make things work out. 

Her history with Lamar speaks to this, as well. She should have given up on him from day one, but held out hope for change. It was clear love lingered, when she supported Lamar after his near death experience and rehab. She certainly didn't have to do that.

I knew when Tristan was outed for cheating the first time, that Khloe would take him back. She's a second chance lady, again hoping her love could effect change. 

Sadly, Khloe hasn't accepted that the best predictor of behavior is past behaviors. I hope she finds someone who will share equally in the desire for a faithful, loving relationship. Glad she's moving on. 

Esteemed Contributor

When did they tape the whole family with Andy Cohen which aired last night on E Network. She said on that show that they were together and that she would like to have another child with him.

Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

When did they tape the whole family with Andy Cohen which aired last night on E Network. She said on that show that they were together and that she would like to have another child with him.

@RainCityWoman 

A couple weeks ago I read they were going to have another child by surrogate.  Weird!  I thought Kim was nuts doing that after having a girl and a boy herself, she goes and has 2 more with surrogates.  She has a true obstetrical problem, but she was able to have 2.

I kind of feel for Khloe.  I think she really loved that guy, and you knew he would break her heart.  She IS better off without him, but once you bring a child in, he's part of your life forever.  I saw a few minutes of that show just changing channels last night.  I used to like the show as a guilty pleasure some years ago.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

I did read awhile ago that she wanted to have another child with him.  Maybe she needs to move on if he can't seem to stop cheating.  Her daughter is adorable.  

Honored Contributor

Not that this has anything to do with anything, but I love the name True.

Honored Contributor

@BlueFinch wrote:

I like Khloe. She seems the most loyal, sensitive natured, of the clan. When Khloe loves someone, she goes an extra mile to try to make things work out. 

Her history with Lamar speaks to this, as well. She should have given up on him from day one, but held out hope for change. It was clear love lingered, when she supported Lamar after his near death experience and rehab. She certainly didn't have to do that.

I knew when Tristan was outed for cheating the first time, that Khloe would take him back. She's a second chance lady, again hoping her love could effect change. 

Sadly, Khloe hasn't accepted that the best predictor of behavior is past behaviors. I hope she finds someone who will share equally in the desire for a faithful, loving relationship. Glad she's moving on. 

Except for the part where Khloe starting dating Tristan, while he was still with his other 'baby-mama', yeah that's "sensitive and loyal"......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@BlueFinch    You said:

"

When Khloe loves someone, she goes an extra mile to try to make things work out. 

Her history with Lamar speaks to this, as well. She should have given up on him from day one, but held out hope for change. It was clear love lingered, when she supported Lamar after his near death experience and rehab. She certainly didn't have to do that."

I have to disagree with you here... Lamar cheated on her... and overdosed on drugs... IN A BROTHEL  .... I mean PLEASE

Only someone with a very low self esteem would stand by her man in this case.... I see her as seeing herself as never good enough... never pretty enough... never thin enough.... that is why Khloe makes BAD DECISIONS and has transformed into some unrecognizable person with all the surgeries on her body. She does not love herself... that is why she choses men who cheat on her and leave her.