Contributor

Just kinda sad.

Honored Contributor

She sure is super cute, love her shoes too! I love that backpack too, I would love one for myself. lol!

Honored Contributor

Is she really only two?  She looks like she's about four.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kardashian News

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

Is she really only two?  She looks like she's about four.

My thoughts exactly as soon as I saw the picture.  My grandson turned two back in April and no way does he look that mature.  If she is trying to make it as much like school as possible then a backpack makes sense.  But might want to downgrade when she starts school with actual classmates private or not.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

She's adorable, I can't believe she's old enough to start school.  The backpack is something her mother can well afford.  Yes, indeed.  Parents are taking photos and videos of their kids first day of school, even if it's home school and their little desks are set up in the family room or the dining room.  School is still school.  They are on Zoom  with their teachers and classmates; they are doing their work and learning.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Kardashian News

[ Edited ]

With a net worth of nearly a billion$, I'd say that backpack is just chump change.

Respected Contributor

What child starts school at the age of only two?    Do they even home school children who are in pre-school?   How about if we just let a toddler be a toddler for a little while.

I can't even imagine putting a very young child in a backpack worth that amount of money.   As another poster commented, I imagine that little girl would have rather had a backpack with a cartoon character on it.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden Hey....Mom's got the dough...she works hard...so she can flaunt it.  Nice car.  Kid is adorable.

Esteemed Contributor

Forget the backpack, I will have one of those wax jobs on my old car paint. To die for!  I wish.

Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

What child starts school at the age of only two?    Do they even home school children who are in pre-school?   How about if we just let a toddler be a toddler for a little while.

I was wondering the same thing.

As for the girl's size, my 6'7 oldest GS was right about that size at 2.  My SIL is 6'8 or 9 & my daughter is only 5'5.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif