Esteemed Contributor

@Suziepeach   No kidding.  I seen pics of their house. I looks like a mausoleum.

Can you imagine what the Oval office would look like?  Oh, and the Christmas cards would be priceless.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@Suziepeach   No kidding.  I seen pics of their house. I looks like a mausoleum.

Can you imagine what the Oval office would look like?  Oh, and the Christmas cards would be priceless.

@CrazyKittyLvr2 I saw the same pictures of their house, so drab, for lack of a better word..  Yes ma'am just like a mausoleum.. 

LOL yes I can well imagine what the oval office and Christmas cards would look like.. Kim laid out doing selfies across the Presidential desk.. peeking out from underneath- gives me icky shivers..  LOL 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Certainly they'll still make a bucket of monies from reruns..  Please don't tell anyone (it's a secret) but I wath them from time to time..

Don't hold it against me, LOL  Smiley Tongue

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

This should have occurred some time ago, could have saved Kanye the ridicule of his acting out from being mentally ill and all the other noise that starts up at every move any one of them makes.  Unfortunately the paparazzi will still hound them for the tabloids and people will drink it up. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kardashian News

[ Edited ]

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Guess Ryan Seacrest will have to find something else to do with that portion of his money! LOL

I'm sure Ryan has many opportunities - he's young and likeable. 

Honored Contributor
Another Kardashian News thread.