Honored Contributor

I've always wondered if that 10ct diamond ring that was 'stolen' in Paris was recovered or if insurance paid them off ?

sounds like something Kanye conjured up he needs to get professional help and follow the protocol all the way through.

Honored Contributor

Wonder if Kim wanted it, because of her husband.  He seems like such a nice guy with a great smile.  I just wonder if he gets a little confused now and then.  Seems like she said that where or I read it somewhere.  Not being mean or judgmental, but in case she needs to take care of him in one way or another.  I have no idea.  I've seen their show, don't watch and haven't for eons.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kardashian News

[ Edited ]

I've noticed many shows are being discontinued or postponed. I think that has a lot to do with the pandemic. Lately it's just slim pickin's when it comes to program choices of which I want to watch and I'm not one to watch reruns.

Honored Contributor

He has bi-polar and doesn't take his meds the way he should is the problem. He has mental problems after his mother died he got worse.

You have to want to help yourself.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I've noticed many shows are being discontinued or postponed. I think that has a lot to do with the pandemic. Lately it's just slim pickin's when it comes to program choices of which I want to watch and I'm not one to watch reruns.

I agree when Young and the Restless was off the air for 6 months I lost interest. Just seemed so trivial and lame brained to me didn't appeal to me any more. They like to dumb down story lines, etc. Just wasn't for me any more I out grew it.

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

THANK GOD!!!!!

Now, most of the females are left with disfigured faces and bodies. Lots of hair loss from wearing extensions. I hope they keep us up-to-date on all their relationships/marriages and children.

Trusted Contributor

They look so plastic, Kim was pretty long ago but she had so much work done,especially her lips she is not pretty anymore,sorry..

Honored Contributor

I never watched one single show!  But, I'm sure they have something else in the works!  Never fear -- they could never stand to be totally out of the public eye!  And they must keep those $$$$$ flowing.  

I saw some kind of ad quickly in passing on t.v. and perhaps it was something about the show ending --- but it showed the mother sitting in a chair -- spread eagle (nude) with an American flag between her legs rather like a diaper and over her!  The pose was disgusting and she looked disgusting!!!  Horrible abuse of our flag!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

I just remembered, isn't her hubby running for president.  Maybe they have to plan moving into the White House.  LOL

Isn't that a horrible thought, the K crew tromping through there.  Nude selfies in the Lincoln bedroom.  Yikes!!!!

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

I just remembered, isn't her hubby running for president.  Maybe they have to plan moving into the White House.  LOL

Isn't that a horrible thought, the K crew tromping through there.  Nude selfies in the Lincoln bedroom.  Yikes!!!!

@CrazyKittyLvr2 plus President Lincoln would be spinning in his grave..

Image result for fainting gif

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee